Looking for recommendations for RCs. Let’s hear your favorites!

Randygrey

I’ve got a couple orders out, that hopefully make it to me, but I still plan on putting in another order or two with different vendors. in the meantime I’m looking for recommendations on which RCs to analyze. I’m interested in all categories, besides for noids. Which experiences stand out in your mind as some of your favorites, and why?

3-FPM, Aphp, 4fa, 4homet, 4hodmt, 3cp, 2cb,dck,etiz

if there was a reliable domestic vendor for these, they would be rich

oh how I miss 2010-2016, those were the days

Thanks for all the input y’all!! I hears lot of great things about 4-HO-MET. I always wouldn’t mind trying 3-HO-PCP. 2F-DCK, DCK, or preferably just straight up ketamine are the ones at the very very top of my list. If I could find a vendor without RAMAN complications I’d literally order some right this second. I’ve always been a bit of a Benzo fan, so I’m dying to try Etiz, flunitrazolam, and Flubromazolam. However, as I’ve gotten older Benzos have started to bore me. Not to mention the numerous times I basically set my life years backwards because of how I can sometimes get on them. 

No I literally do want stims too. I just have a really weird relationship with Them. order some 4f-mph but that’s looking like a lost cause at this point. I really really really wanna try 6-APB, and then I’m super interested in 2M-NAI, which hopefully I’ll get my hands on by the end of the month. Any other suggestion??

@Randygrey never even researched  6-APB, 2M-NAI

uhm 4f- mph is top notch very euphoric similar to Ritl@N 

2 - FMA is top notch pretty much vYv@$E with a worse crash

3 - FPM - least euphoric atleast at a normal dosage keeps u focused not a bad crash at all  

@Ayyy7393 I’m far from an exper, but from my understanding 2N-AI is supposed to the chemical most similar to real methamphetamine. I actually hate meth after the first hour or so but god damn I love that perfect mix of serenity, euphoria, and creative and empathetic explosion it gives me. The rush is fucking incredible. But after that it rotally sucks ball. Besides that, I’ve ALWAYS been a downer guy. Stims usually give me anxiety and paranoia, but add a Benzo to the mix and I’m feelin incredible. Now from what I understand, and could be grossly misunderstood; 6-APB feels fucking incredible. Like MDA or possibly even MDMA. AppRently mixing 6-APB with 5-MAPD is like. Just fucking incredible.any experience with 2c-B-Fly?

No luck. I paid to be part of the forum, but have no idea how to get a password to that sub
Same here. I donated to sapphire membership and now have access to all the forums, with the exception of VIP, and password access; which I was under the impression I would get access to. Anybody with some insight on this matter??

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back