Looking for reliable china bromaz@lam and odsmt vender! That has high success rates with dilervery. Dm me if you know of any. Thanks

Looking for reliable bromaz and odsmt venders that are not out of stock or a scam operation. Pm me if you know any good ones. Thanks DBG 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for reliable bromaz and odsmt venders that are not out of stock or a scam operation. Pm me if you know any good ones. Thanks DBG 
Look up Serenity Chems. They are fucking legit as hell and they have both of those that you need. I haven't tried their bromo but other people said it was fire but I got a lot of odsmt thru this guy. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Real talk

Hello, friend

powder:bromazolam protonitazene metonitazene all have stock 

if you need 

pls contact me

my thread is: RCStronger

thanks 

There is a US vendor that has both, the Bro and OD are on point but don’t think they sell in bulk

Really I was just seeing if there are any that even exists anymore. Trust me , my dude   is Serenity Chems. been with him since day 1. He’s the best!! Has never let me down I will always be a loyal customer . I’m pretty sure I was one of his first set of customers. If anyone is looking for bro or odmt and 2map i would highly recommend going with them. I was just wondering if there are any legit china sites for really any chems , that’s not a scam. They all seem to be. All this DU, KU crap.

Much love to serenity chems they will always be #1 in my book 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back