Looking for smaller amount of Adderall/ (pressies are ok) amphetimine pills. my current vendors aren't working out .please help.

D3ATHDUCK3R

title says it all. I just need a reasonable amount , not huge not small depending on the prices but the max orders are so high for that. can someone lead me in a direction where I could possibly grab some up, would be much appreciated and thanks in advance. I'm west coast.

I believe you have to be a sponsor to be able to DM.

I believe you have to be a sponsor to be able to DM.
oh ok shoot. I'll see if I can figure that all out. would you email me possibly?

title says it all. I just need a reasonable amount , not huge not small depending on the prices but the max orders are so high for that. can someone lead me in a direction where I could possibly grab some up, would be much appreciated and thanks in advance. I'm west coast.
hy, Adderall/amphetimine pills are available in very top notch quality and reasonable prices.
for amazing deals contact us at: JessicaElba@proton.me 🥂

@D3ATHDUCK3R I highly recommend becoming a sponsor. It doesn’t cost much and it opens the doors to a lot of valuable information, access to a much larger variety of items, and the chance to communicate with others over PM. The latter part is invaluable. Plus you’re a magnet for scammers if you aren’t a sponsor as you don’t have the same resources for vetting the source. Just some helpful tips! It’s very worth the small price per year.

-AS

Also, the PM’s are only for sponsors and even then the number you can send is dependent on your sponsor rank. Just another perk to being a sponsor. :)

Hi can supply high quality fent free pharma grade Adderall pills.

Please hit me up for more details.

Peace1

Saw the title of your post and was about to hop on and recommend one of my favorite vendors, but then saw you’re not a sponsor, so you will not have access to that vendor, who is on the US list. If you plan on using this site, you should become a sponsor!

Saw the title of your post and was about to hop on and recommend one of my favorite vendors, but then saw you’re not a sponsor, so you will not have access to that vendor, who is on the US list. If you plan on using this site, you should become a sponsor!
I’m Ruby Sponsor, but that wasn’t my post @WTF7218

Hello mate!

High-quality Adderall/amphetamine pills are now available at competitive prices, with a remarkable 50% discount offered on your first order. For further incredible deals, feel free to contact us at shop@medstorepro.com. , you can also visit our website https://medstorepro.com/

ok let me know how to get a hold of you
I honestly feel like anyone that isn't willing to do a small/"sample" sale for a first-time buyer is a scammer bro. So, just try and keep that in mind as well as if you think about it. It makes sense. Like, who wouldn't want to secure a possible high-value customer. By just showing that you've got good shit and allowing them to pay for whatever amount they want. You feel me?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back