looking for test on test 400 now

We are a TRT start-up; but in a matter of weeks: We will have dozen of the 4 main testosterones available

I appreciate your patience & hope to work with you soon

test400 im on now, looking for a decent suppliers as im about to run out...

Sincerely,
Denise

** If you are a heavy heavy user, may I suggest HOMEBREWING your own anabolics and HOME PREPPING your peptides(?) Over a matter of time, we can probably save you tens of those of dollars.

[How do you think IBFF competitors stay 330lbs year round…. They have raw supplies. Then they even HOMEBREW themselves; OR they find themselves nerdy “chef.”]

….. who gets paid to prep and HOMEBREW for these professional bodybuilders. This is the nature of this world: you NEED raws, a chef + recipes to get to where you wanna go.

** Spending $1000 per year on UGL 10mL vials can only get you so far and so huge

DM/PM me: I’m more than happy to help 🤓

Attachments

• 05B7F386-251A-48AB-BD7A-3D738FC0CC68.jpeg
    05B7F386-251A-48AB-BD7A-3D738FC0CC68.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1
  • A6D37C6C-6CAB-4866-87AB-0C59B6D152F3.jpeg
    A6D37C6C-6CAB-4866-87AB-0C59B6D152F3.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 3E741D21-21E1-496E-95B3-44D6BF97FABB.jpeg
    3E741D21-21E1-496E-95B3-44D6BF97FABB.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
test400 im on now, looking for a decent suppliers as im about to run out...
Can’t vouch for @UFOtofu but I’ve heard good things. There are ample suppliers in the forum here that are all reasonable. Everyone’s cool here- feel free to pm if you need any advice. Best of luck.

Can’t vouch for @UFOtofu but I’ve heard good things. There are ample suppliers in the forum here that are all reasonable. Everyone’s cool here- feel free to pm if you need any advice. Best of luck.

We have been locally servicing local users, via social media for about 10 years now.

We prefer to assist member with TRT items; but we have access to FULL MENU of anabolics, raws, and peptides (in all forms)

** Special orders like these: 2-3 weeks delivery time

Thank you for your understanding & support, as we re-start our venue, here at DBG❣️

Deepest Appreciations,
Denise

Thank you @AceCu99

Yes indeed 🏥

We have been locally servicing local users, via social media for about 10 years now. We are now hoping to honestly and humbly expand to US2US services.

We prefer to assist member with TRT items; but we have access to FULL MENU of anabolics, raws, and peptides (in all forms)

** Special orders like these: 2-3 weeks delivery time

Thank you for your understanding & support, as we re-start our venue, here at DBG❣️

Deepest Appreciations,
Denise

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back