Looking for usa domestic benz0 rc sellers

Kingcoco

I have been looking for a connect for flubromazolam or clonazolam powder to make my own solution.  Any help would be so appreciated.

@Kingcoco there are many places on RC Research thread for powdered benzos. I cannot personally attest to but there are great members that can help you. Especially @Biskobro who is the RC moderator. Welcome and if you have not donated yet, I truly recommend it will open many more vendors. 

Welcome nice to meet u Hev

I have been looking for a connect for flubromazolam or clonazolam powder to make my own solution.  Any help would be so appreciated.
Your donation to the forum will open lots of doors for you . A post like this can make you a victim open for possible scam .IMO 

Regards

Also interested in domestic Rc sources.  I'm new to RCs and dont want to deal with international at moment

If it's benz there's several in the approval Vendor section. It you do powder benz, them @Rc1 is the man. I think he raised his bar to at least a 3mg order but we'll worth it it you process your own with PG or Everclear.There may be some pre made solution but IMO it's just so much more loot to purchase pre made.The chemistry process to make your own is simple ..

Regards

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back