Love DBG Admin and Moderators

Suzyqalp

OPAL SPONSOR
This site is UNBELIEVABLE. I learn something new everyday. There are so many people here to help newbies like myself. I just wanted to say that you all are doing an amazing job. So many of my questions are answered just by reading different the treads/forums. This is a site that I personally feel is filled with an abundance of quality information. I had questions last night but instead of just straight out asking I read and read and found my answer. The answers are all here, you just have to read and take the time to find what you're looking for. 

As far as donationing, that's easy, it was definitely worth making a donation to the site to have access to the SY and email sources. Newbies think about making that donation, it will help you immensely and this incredible site. Thank you DGB for everything you've done for me in the short amount of time I've been a member here. 

Suzyqalp ?

I wouldn't belong to any other group/forum except this one!  Not only are the mods fantastic but the members are so very knowledgeable and helpful as well!!!!  Thank goodness for this site, it has helped me too many times to count!

I guess it's about time I say a big..........THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

Guys, girls, and my brother! Kind words all round! It's a real pleasure to hear them, and please remember, you, the members make the forum what it is! Admin has created a beautiful, aesthetically pleasing, functional, informative (I could go on!) forum. I'd like to thank everyone not least my parter mod @2earls, who showed me the ropes, and can never forget @Admin, for the reasons above, plus many more! ☺ 

Have to chime in here. This is the best forum in the world. I feel like everyone is family here and I feel safe posting all the crazy things I do! Unlike Facebook which I don't use. The mods are wonderful and I consider them close friends! I appreciate all the work you do @PTFC and @2earls! And @Admin of course. By the way @Jackie Chiles is blasting my phone about him and @Back2Good getting banned! It says clearly in the rules that you are not allowed to trade or sell drugs to other members. He says to me you that they read pms and I said of course I know. That's why you got caught! Lol! 

Yep, the rules are the rules, and they exist for a reason. See bulletin board for 2earls request, but I'll repeat it here also, The PM system is not for the trading/selling of meds, indeed, either is open forum. So don't do it, you will be banned.........

Okay folks, I think we get the gist of what's what, let's move onwards and upwards. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back