Love This Site

AngelC

Even thought I have only been a member a few months, I love the rules and hi lope I never accidentally break them. I don't think I will. If anyone needs anything, please let me know cause I'm the sweetest person and will help anyone. Can't wait to get to know you.

Even thought I have only been a member a few months, I love the rules and hi lope I never accidentally break them. I don't think I will. If anyone needs anything, please let me know cause I'm the sweetest person and will help anyone. Can't wait to get to know you.
AngelC we need to boost our posts. I've been on here for a few months and all the sudden cannot post in the Mexican Pharmacies section because they just recently (very) instituted a 50 post min. I think this will be 46 for me now....I just need 4 more!!! You will like this site a lot! The people have been extremely helpful !!!

it has always been so helpful and is now better than ever ! 

/default_smile.png 

thank you my friends ! 

Yes, Anon, I agree with you that this is no game. I've been on other boards and this is the best one I've seen. I feel that members and moderators take it seriously and offer a great mix of information and compassion. So I say to all, thank you and keep up the good work.

The site is easy to navigate and topics are grouped together very well. Hope to find lots of good information here.

I too love this site. It is the BOMB! In all honesty, It'd be like freaking Opiate withdraw without my DBG!!

On the throne with flu like symptoms...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE THIS SITE AS WELL! ONLINE COLLEGE COURSES ON EVERYTHING PLEASURABLE.  LOL.  DEFINITELY GOING TO DONATE. 

The more you read and explore the more you will understand.  Last pages seem seem to be most recent posts

Loaded with info you just have to search a little but your time will be rewarded. I have also met some of the most kind hearted people on this site even though we have not met face to face I still consider them good friends. 

There is convos all over the forum, you just need to jump right in.....the staff is great and so are members..

There is a close area though, one that you would need to donate to see but you can donate the tiniest amount and see it..

Its done so you dont get scammed.....

Happy posting guys

There is convos all over the forum, you just need to jump right in.....the staff is great and so are members..

There is a close area though, one that you would need to donate to see but you can donate the tiniest amount and see it..

Its done so you dont get scammed.....

Happy posting guys
you are one of my friends I was talking about @sadminion lol miss you my friend

AngelC we need to boost our posts. I've been on here for a few months and all the sudden cannot post in the Mexican Pharmacies section because they just recently (very) instituted a 50 post min. I think this will be 46 for me now....I just need 4 more!!! You will like this site a lot! The people have been extremely helpful !!!
this is an issue for me as well. I'm usually quite on forums but would like to leave feedback for my vendors. Guess I'll be posting more now. 

this is an issue for me as well. I'm usually quite on forums but would like to leave feedback for my vendors. Guess I'll be posting more now. 
Im very much like you, I started posting in easy areas, Like fun jokes and what not...and the more I posted the more comfy I got...There are so much area, Im sure you can find an area you would be more comfy posting in to get used to it...?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back