Love this site

Datsyuk13

Sapphire Sponsor
After about a week, some reading and checking rules this site is fantastic! Just need to keep posting. Thanks again and great job!

100% agree with you!  This forum is great and I'm obviously still technically a newbie too.  I continue to keep doing my fair share of reading up, since as you know, there is a wealth of valuable knowledge at your fingertips.  Nice choice by becoming a Sponsor with the donation.  Welcome aboard!

Indeed @Shocker23, I agree, and again, great advice dished out! Welcome @Datsyuk13!
Thanks @PTFC!  Just trying to do my part.  I have nothing directly invested in this site besides a small donation, so take it from someone completely independent (though there are certainly many just like me).  Also, the mods here are a great resource and will provide much support while at he same time will keep everyone in line.

You stumbled onto a great place...so glad I found my way here as well.

yeh your in good hands here. im pretty much house bound so im lit on 24/7 reading iops. but this is my go too, to the point if i forget to wipe my history it logs back in where i left of. i proxy mostly so this doesnt happen much but its funny when u wake up at the computer desk after a few too many sweeties lool and u try an decypher the morse code of info u nearly posted in reply whilst in that blue bubble

Welcome @Datsyuk13and @Shocker23 this is a great site. The more you read the more you'll be informed about our lil community and feel free to PM if you have questions that you feel may not be appropriate to post. It's definitely a judgement free zone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back