love you dbg thank u admins

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
V

veggieragz

Hello from W cost U$A 

actually have been on here for a few months but never took the opportunity to say hi!

Y'all can call me maggie or ragz or any veggie you can think of really or whatever you feel. I'm a pretty far out trans girl cooking on the line and selling backtracks to scrape it up and by :) . I love to write and record experimental music and share psychedelic experiences with other gentle people.    I love to trade experience, safety, life and sourcing info (when appropriate of course) because love and community is what it's all about. I love this site because it seems to be filled with coherent helpful kind users and most of all because of the hardest working admin @2earls and @Biskobro  as well as so many other wise/advanced members who spend hours pointing people in their desired directions . Thank you DBG!!! If you're new and reading this and you haven't donated my personal suggestion is to donate and then just keep donating like all the time lol. im about to donate again right now because they really deserve it. 

Love to you all! 

@Conceited i don't listen to a lot of it but I have so much respect for the craftsmanship. What i like to listen to and write (for myself) is like psytrance at 1/3 of the tempo, lol, i guess that would be psyjazzz. I write lyrics of absurdist imagery with as many entendres as possible, but for the people paying, I'll write however they want -  haven't yet found a genre I couldn't get inside of as long as there's someone passionate and genuine about it on the other side of the song  :)

, if you’ve got suggestions tho, do plz send them over 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back