Lurking for years from the UK - this site is a god send.

• Thread starter Thread starter fear gorm
  • Start date Start date
F

fear gorm

I can't even remember where I found out about it but living in the UK it's been invaluable as our docs are very very reluctant to lend magazines. (As amazing as our NHS are)

I do have a specific question and I'm not sure where it would go. One of my usual suppliers( have used for years)  in the International list has gone dark and his/their thread has been locked. So...am a bit in the dark about everyone's situation.

I don't have any mags in the post myself but I wanted to see what happened to those who were waiting, as I always thought he seemed on the level and was happy to go with him again. I imagine Brexit has got the usual supply lines tangled but I was hoping that thread would keep us posted.

Anyone?

I'm a fairly quiet lurker in the UK too, and I know how it goes with NHS doctors and meds on the restricted lists. It's a lucky dip as to who and thus what you get, and it can be horrendous as a result.

COVID and Brexit have screwed so many things up that you combine that with the reality that some suppliers who've been in the game for many years sometimes just disappear for a myriad of different reasons, it sounds very much like it might well be time to try another one, even just until more news/info comes to light.

I know it sounds like a wee bit of a broken record from all and sundry, but your best bet really is to make a donation and get access to the email vendors. There's even a UK based vendor in there who has a stellar reputation and is super quick when replying to emails and dispatching goods. There's also a reliable UK based vendor in the "International" list, but seriously - donation is the way to go. This place is fantastic, and quite literally (certainly in my case!) a life saver, and deserves every bit of a BTC it gets.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

Hi there, also from the UK.

what have you been looking for l, abs have you found a reliable supplier?

Q

Hi. I'm in Scotland and miss the day's of the white doves.

I'm looking for high highs with no lows and clear thinking with euphoria., Then a good sleep. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back