Makeup!!! What do you like? What's your routine?

deadly

Makeup addict. I know I'm in a drug forum, but there is a beauty section, so makeup is addictive, therefore it's drugs, right? mkay. 

I really really really love makeup. Doing my face does things meditation cannot. 

So, when you're doing your face, what do you do? What steps? Do you layer tons of stuff or keep it simple? Lashes? Contour? 

I watch a lot of YouTube makeup tutorials. If you're looking for easy to follow step by step stuff, Wayne Goss is my favorite. 

If you want kind of a full face glamazon drag look, I love Nikki Tutorials, MannyMua, Patrick Starr, and all those. 

Have you tried the Morphe palettes? Are they awesome, or is it just paid promo hype from the Youtube beauty gurus? They look stunning on screen and I want to try. 

Thanks!

I love makeup too! Most of the time I keep it simple and only go all out with lashes, foundation and all the trimmings for an occasion.

I would like to look that way all the time, but I don't want to devote that kind of time on a daily basis. Of course if I did it on a daily basis, I would get much quicker at it.

It's all about contouring these days so I want to master it. I just picked up a cheap starter kit at the drugstore to fool around with before I invest in something better. I have only watched Tyra on TV with her dabbing and blending. Hope it's as easy as it looks!

Thanks for the YouTube leads, I will definitely be saving those for future reference and I always love product recommendations.

It's been a while since I posted on the beauty section. To update from long ago, Rapidlash definitely works and lengthened my lashes, but the Rimmel mascara did not dye my lashes darker that I could tell. So one thumbs up and one down.

I just watched one of his tutorials and I hope I can give it a trial run with what I have on hand. Have you bought any of his products @deadly? IIf not, what products do you use for contouring?

Or anything else for that matter! I love trying new things which is evident by my makeup horde. Sometimes from friends, sometimes from beauty magazines, or I have even picked up some things the women of DBG liked.

The last thing I got was a Mac lipstick "Ruby woo". Such a pretty red but the lipstick goes on too dry, like it's dragging across my lips. I have never had this problem with their lipsticks before. Got this one from Instyle magazine as "best red for the red carpet" lol. Oh, and I got myself a Christmas present and ordered one of those cute Too-faced heart shaped blushes. It's a little sparkly so more of a holiday/ night out look.

I'm off to look up morphe palettes now. I never thought of this as an addiction but sure, I'll gladly admit to it.

I'm going to respond in the am when my brain power is renewed because I'm obsessed and can talk about this forever! I'm too poor for Wayne's brushes, but there are some inexpensive brushes that work wonderfully. I'm trying to get a verdict on morphe brushes from real experienced people like Real muas who aren't being paid for endorsement. Prices for the makeup and brushes and fantastic but takes so long to shop because of demand possibly started by sponsored YouTube beauty guru videos. I'll be back tomorrow. 

I am a true lipstick addict and probably own about 25 different tubes.  The reason I have so many is because none of them tend to stay put so if anyone knows of a good really long wearing lipstick or lip stain please post about it!

@Chubette Have you tried Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color?  This lipstick is light, has a nice texture, does not bleed or saturate unevenly, and will absolutely stay put.  You will need to add a gloss (one is even provided), but I don't think you will be disappointed.  

I've tried the Maybelline Super Stay, the only problem is it tends to dry out my lips.  Thanks for the response though!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back