Making a Murderer/Netflix

JenG.

I didn't see another post about this, but if there is please delete mods.

Who's watching and what do you think?

After researching/reading everything I could find about the case, (there was lots left out of the docu.) I think he did it. The murder.

There is no doubt he was wronged by the justice system. I cant even imagine what that would do to a peson; being incarcerated seventeen years for a rape you didnt commit. There is no way that can be made right. When I think of his children, robbed of thier father like that...it is so overwelmingly sad. :(  What Steven Avery went through, I wouldnt wish on anyhody. There is no way to even describe the wrong done there, even when it was proven he was innocent, the system that convicted him couldnt even be bothered to give the man a apology.wth?

I am just always skeptical of one sided documentries.  I wont jump on a bandwagon. There is a lot of evidence they omited in their storytelling. So the police and prosecutors are corrupt? No doubt. Welcome to every small town in America. Please. I'm positive, if they wanted, it would of been just as easy (if not easier) for them to make Steven disappear, as to plant all that evidence. Besides, now he is saying it was his brothers who killed her and framed him. Even Steven dosnt believe it was just  the police setting him up. 

And last, I dont think his nephew was as retarded as people like to make him out to be. The kids defense lawyers should be prosected and disbarred for thier misconduct during his trial.

I have always had a hard time with false confessions, I know it happens. In this case,,reading the transcripts...he was pushed maybe by the interrogator but the details he gave up were not fed to him. The things he said they did were just evil. Reminds me of another one people like to make out as being so low of IQ that their confession should not count: Jesse Miskelley. :/   No, I wont go there lol. I wasnt there so I can never be 100 percent sure. :)

And, he wasnt exacally out there being a model citizen. He knew that as a convicted felon he wasnt suppose to posess firearms. "But he was exonerated!"  Some might say. 

No

Im refering to the prison time he did.before the wrongful rape conviction. For pouring accelerant on the family pet cat  and throwing it alive into a fire. He admitted to that, did his time. He knew that based on that felony, he could not possess firearms. I'm always suspicious of people who have tortured or abused animals like that. Usually that kind of lack of empathy  comes from a person who is a sociopath.

One of his brothers who helped "frame him up" was convicted on sexual abuse charges relating to his stepdaughters. Did his time. Justice served there.:

On second thought: Anyone who signs a petition to free a convicted murderer from prison based on a show they watched on Netflix is a total tool.  

Sue me:)

Ooh, sounds intriguing. Will have to watch it, but the cat story already has me convicting him.

I went back and forth thru the first few episodes, but ultimately I think he's guilty @2earls. Definitely harming a poor defenseless cat gave some idea of what he was capable of. The whole documentary was very intriguing.

@girlgerms we also thought the nephew put on a show and wasn't as mentally incapable as he was made out to be. And what about Avery's new girlfriend? I feel like she's being taken advantage of. 

The entire situation is just nuts. 

I thought this was a good series. I am still unsure if he's guilty or not. Apparently they left out some key evidence in the show that would point to him being guilty. It would be nice if they made more episodes though. Especially since they are going to be releasing that kid they also convicted. 

I thought this was a good series. I am still unsure if he's guilty or not. Apparently they left out some key evidence in the show that would point to him being guilty. It would be nice if they made more episodes though. Especially since they are going to be releasing that kid they also convicted. 
Yep, I found it rather skewed in his favour, I finished it with more questions than answers! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back