Making adjustments to diet with cardio & food

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
I am not a huge cardio guy. You will NEVER see me do 1.5hrs of cardio in a day. I am a use your cardio strategically guy. I use HIIT to elevate metabolic rate for extended periods of time (the goal is not just to burn fat DURING cardio its to elevate BMR), i use LISS to burn off a few extra calories and keep the fat loss moving while preventing too much adaptation to cardio....

meaning you never want to be TOO good at cardio.

As your anaerobic thresshold rises (when you get better at cardio) you operate efficiently off a higher % of oxygen (and this means less caloric expenditure)

I am not a low calorie guy. I do not believe in flat muscles (dont overthink this, of course you go flat at points, but remaining flat for extended periods is bad), i do not believe in slowing the BMR and i do not believe in just overall weakening your system and destroying performance (training).  

I am a use your macro's PROPERLY (in the right places and times, in the right amounts and with the right content) to INCREASE metabolic rate. I feel like 90% people lack understanding of macronutrients and how to USE them for your benefit, but rather they are afraid of them.
You do realize we carry extreme amounts of mass and our BMR to support that mass alone is high.

I am not saying keep calories high all day long, but at the very least fuel workouts properly!

It will improve performance --> more work done --> more calories burned --> more elevation to BMR for extended period post workout....AND you get optimal stimulation and retain/refine your mass!  

this is for the serious gym goer ( not for someone just starting out trying to lose a few pounds) 

In addition to fat burners/creatine and amino acids I carb cycle my diet and eat as clean as possible. Usually spend like 2-3 hours at the gym lifting weights (compound and isolation) then finish with like a 20-30 minute HIIT session and it usually works for me for shredding fat. I also take my whey in the morning, after workout and before sleep

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back