Making Cannabis Legal

Jennifer87

We already have states that have legalized it. Even in New York City if you "stupidly" got caught with up to an ounce you'll only get a fine and not arrested. When the hell will they just legalize it and be over with it already. We all know it will happen sooner or later. And think about what it will mean for the folks that have a medical need for it!  /default_biggrin.png 

We already have states that have legalized it. Even in New York City if you "stupidly" got caught with up to an ounce you'll only get a fine and not arrested. When the hell will they just legalize it and be over with it already. We all know it will happen sooner or later. And think about what it will mean for the folks that have a medical need for it!  /default_biggrin.png 
I'm with you I am sick of this waiting Game,Certain counties around me have it legal in certain forms.Just make it all Legal like California and Colorado damnit.Ive been Pro MJ for years for Medical Use.And your right it's gonna happen why delay it any longer..The Government will make Loot on Taxes.But yet they cry about being in debt...Makes NO Sense.M.

I'm with you I am sick of this waiting Game,Certain counties around me have it legal in certain forms.Just make it all Legal like California and Colorado damnit.Ive been Pro MJ for years for Medical Use.And your right it's gonna happen why delay it any longer..The Government will make Loot on Taxes.But yet they cry about being in debt...Makes NO Sense.

M.
Don't forget Washington state... it's even legal here recreationally

Don't forget Washington state... it's even legal here recreationally
Legal but waaaaay overpriced. I'm hoping Oregon is much cheaper when they start selling recreationally next year. $42/g is ridiculous.

Wow. That's steep. Dime was always a dime (street prices). It would be sweet if you could eventually order a bag & a bong at a bar a just chill with it. "Common Soon" :)

I think, for the most part, the US is ahead of Europe on this issue, despite the war on drugs originating there. Yeah, I know it's tolerated in the Netherlands, and Portugal have liberal views, but here, public opinion is so behind. In the US, having some states legalise it is such a massive step forward, it really is good to see and very encouraging. Over here the Daily Mail rules...

There are one or two in this government speaking out in favour of a rethink on drugs policy, but I can't see much progress over here any time soon.

Incidentally, I don't smoke it anymore, quit from a 2-3 joint a day habit for 7-8 years a few months ago. it was starting to drive me insane, pretty paranoid...very, actually. but I wouldn't let this experience influence the personal freedom of others, neither should anyone else, be they a lawmaker or not.

I'm a CP patient.. docs say "sure use it if it helps ya need less meds" then BOOM the hit me w/ a UA test smh.. I'm gettin ready to move to AZ, I don't think there's a Dr out there who'd fault me for it, other than the 70yr old ones who still believe in "Refer Madness" and unfortunately.. my shrinks one of those.. tells me Imma die everytime I see him.. well YA IMA die and so is he this is LIFE haha! But it gets annoying, now he won't see me.. left me in a BAD place.. but MMJ, if used correctly.. I can't say it's like a pain killer, but it does let me enjoy a few hours of no neuropathy.. and this cbd vape could keep me from seizing up while I wait(probly for no reason) for my last order.. I'm just done w/ this state and not only need warmth all year.. but compassion as well.. I may smoke 2-3 joints a week now.. and dab when it's REAL bad.. but IDC if it's recreational.. decriminalizing and medical is only right, feed me poison but keep a plant away from me? 

I live in cali and usually get top shelf for 55 a 4g 1/8. Im a house wife and a mom not an iresponsible stoner getting hurt sniwboarding high like the stupid ass media tries to show using weed to continue the stigma towards their stipid ass argument of it being a dangerous drug.and its the only thing that can help my pain, sleep, anxiety and helps me eat. When I go to the clinic I see people who are young and old. People who look totally like moms and dads and business men and lil old ladies. I always think, this is good. This is what the states and government need to see. Reg people who use it for a variety of things and how professional its all done there. How strict they are about having your card and id. Shit my mom even smokes occasionally for pain sleep and rls. I sign every petition I can and vote pro weed every pole. Cuz even in cali there are still people trying to shut it down. Theyve closed so many despensaries the past 2 yrs and home delivery has grown bcuz of it. But I just think how can they group weed in the same schedule as coke and I have never seen a stoner get into a bar fight or a drunken rant. Yet alcohol is legal. We need more people to show the medical benefits of it and to get past the stigma of it being a drug and speak up more. Dont get me wrong im all for recreational too and I love stoners but I think the people like me need to speak out more to help the stoner stigma.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back