Making your own solutions

cwcville

I was wondering if we can get a thread going on making your own solutions. I'm going to start purchasing powder since it seems like a much cheaper way to go for benzo rcs. 

I guess I was wondering if there would be any equipment needed. I was going to get PG and a magnetic stirrer. Would I also be able to make a solution for ODSMT? I have no experience with that particular rc.  

If this isn't allowed I apologize and plz take down if that's the case. Not trying to start trouble. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@cwcville Your more then welcome to create a thread about making solutions......   My opinion is its pointless as there are oodles of them everywhere...   

Its not rocket science....  Actually its slightly harder then making kool-aid Seriously....    All your doing is dissolving  X amount of powder to X volume of solvent to create the ratio/concentration you prefer...   I learned how to make  solutions in 7th grade science class..

The  most difficult  part  is  doing     ( SIMPLE MATH ) so your finished solution has the correct concentration... ( Double  even Triple check your math ) Also knowing which solvent dissolves what chemical..  Caymanchemicals.com has an extensive material safty database with with all the information you'll need to Identify the best solvent for the compound you intend to use....

You surely can make a solution with odsmt...  Im not sure why your even thinking about it though. Seeing you have no experience with the chemical.  You should always gather as much information as you can about any chemical you plan you handling. 

Other then a .001 mg scale and somthing to accurately measure in ML. You can safely make a solution with most kitchenware you already have..    

here's an easy calculator which can help with volemetric dosing solutions:  https://volume.tripsit.me/
While I agree that's a good volume calculator...   

my only complaint, it only shows water as a solvent....  There are many chems that won't dissolve in water as well as many other solvents...   knowing what solvent and saturation value of said chem is vital...

While I agree that's a good volume calculator...   

my only complaint, it only shows water as a solvent....  There are many chems that won't dissolve in water as well as many other solvents...   knowing what solvent and saturation value of said chem is vital...
The amount of mg pe ml will be the same whichever solvent you use so the quantity of active ingredient per ml would always be the same since the solvent in an inactive medium

GREAT THREAD! Thank you for starting it!

This has been one of the things I want to get around to learning how to do, but I'm a little intimidated by how precise everything must ... otherwise CAUTION ⚠️

Do you all prefer PG or alcohol for your solutions?  (assuming your powder is soluble in both.)

Honsrly not trying to an asshole but if you can't understand how to make a solution or buy btc you really shouldnt be researching.  Just my opinion is all.

Honsrly not trying to an asshole but if you can't understand how to make a solution or buy btc you really shouldnt be researching.  Just my opinion is all.
Not trying to be an asshole, but maybe you should be able to form complete sentences before you try lecturing others. This forum is literally made for questions and answers. Your mother didn't teach you "if you don't have something nice (or at least constructive) to say, don't say shit at all." 

Just my opinion though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back