Man RIP 4f-mph, shortage or just no interest in it?

deadmerchant

Spammers
Ever since my main went down, I don't really trust anyone on my (now would be considered old) list, and 4f-mph seems so hard to find these days. Not interested in amphs at all, so maybe that's why it's hard to find/not as popular?

I can't be the only one having a hard time finding US to US that has actual GOOD 4fmph, not that trash that was going around for awhile.

i've been wondering that too. it seems like an ideal productivity stim and yet nobody talks about it anymore. makes me wonder. judging from my regular sources, there isn't a current production shortage of 4f-mph. on other hand, there is, or recently was, a major shortage of perscription versions of adhd stims. the fact that nobody is talking about 4f-mph while complaining about being unable to secure adderall suggests 4f-mph either still kinda sucks or has other concerns.

four eff is one of my occasional go tos for productivity. Very euphoric for me at a high dose but comedown is rough (watch your math when weighing kids - as the guy from Office Space learned those decimal places matter). Plentiful on DNMs but who knows what quantity. EN's is solid - price higher but not out of reach for the occasional user and lab tested.

It used to he way better with a lot of potential. Now it's barely worth the trouble

I have the hook on it, domestic and Canada, fire and cheap. Mags are priced amazing, as its supposed to be since it's so cheap to get in bulk anyway. I've never ran out haha

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back