Manny Pacquiao Vs. Timothy Bradley

I want to see Pacquio Vs. Mayweather.

Will that ever happen ? Both claim to want to fight, but they always end up delaying stuff..

I will say that fight will never happen. To Mayweather, his record means too much to risk it, even more than $40,000,000 if you can believe that. And I personally think he would beat pacman. There are both slowing down as the last fights showed so it needs to be next or never. Mayweather needs to train in prison and get out and hit it hard. No time off.

Then there's no understandable reason why Pacquiao would refuse a Olymplic style drug test either.

~Younghypnotic

Saúl 'Canello' Alvarez

He's the next champ for years to come. Calello is cinnamon in spanish. There are actually a lot of Irish Mexican Irish who deserted in the American/Mexican war because they were treated so poorly.

~Younghypnotiq

Money Mayweather better stay retired like so we can name that are sad skeletons of who they once were. Nobody can forget Duk-koo kim. Becky Zerlentes (first women to die in the ring)

Frankie Campbell had his brain knocked free from his cranium bones.

Benny 'kid' Paret was knocked into a coma after taking a beating from Emile Griffith after calling him Maricon, which is spanish slang for Fa.......

View attachment 57

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a super big fan of the sport myself, but I would like to know who do you YOUNGHYPNOTIC think is more responsible for keeping the pac mayweather fight from happening. I saw on the bleachers report that pacman had agreed to the Olympic style drug testing and that now the issue is he wants some sort of a split from the ppv payoff. In my eyes I feel even if mayweather would win he is still the main reason the fight wouldn't happen, and that this will tarnish his legacy. He will never be compared to Ali or Rudiments because of his cop outs and demands. Ali would back out of a fight against the best because of silly demands not being met.

Meant to say tyson and that Ali would never back away from a fight over such sill demands as the ones made by mayweather, silly spell check on my phone helps make sure i always make mistakes when posting sorry bout that

Back in the day the champions fought the belt holders regardless of the purses offered. Also it was nothing for a fighter to have 5 fights a year that weren't cherry picked either.

Bob Arum, the CEO of Top Rank wants to keep Pacquiao fighing in his stable for money's sake. This last loss doesn't raise his status any except a rematch with Bradley even though that was a huge judging robbery. Pac will win the rematch and then Arum has another profitable rubber match set up. He gains much less having Pacman fight and lose IMO to Mayweather who is his own fighter.

id like to see either of these fighters take on Floyd Mayweather, i doubt either of them could win but thatd be fun to watch.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back