Mano 10 di@zepam - neon blue

Alana44

Help, please. I just received these and have been researching them with mixed results. They are in some articles about fake di@zepam killing people. Others say they are fine, just weak. I tested with EZBENZOS and it was negative. Anyone have any experience with them? They are literally NEON blue!

Thanks in advance.

Look.up the vice documentary about all the fake diazepam and the benzo epidemic in Scotland. America is to opiate epidemic as Scotland is to diazepam epidemic. Definitely check it out.

You're very welcome @Alana44  :)  The more knowledge that is out there that can educate people on these topics, the better imo. But yes, it is definitely disturbing, sorry I forgot to mention that. I'm gonna edit it right now.

Shit I cant edit it, can an admin please place a [graphic content] warning on the video link post? It totally slipped my mind. 

@Alana44thank you for bringing this up. These sound like something I received from an email only vendor from Thailand who is no longer here. I’ve had them since early summer and the color was so unnatural. That vendor had numerous issues, which didn’t appear until later, with bunk meds. Thanks for the video too, @Scilenny420.

@Gracie5 I’m sorry to hear you received these, too. Another vendor was selling these but he was upfront about the brand he was offering. He is no longer a vendor, but not because of this. He only sent a picture of the bottle, not the contents. So I googled Mano and found mixed reviews. The concern was the color, and people had died from it. So I don’t dare test it. I think some Mano are safe. This vendor told me he was sending something different, so I was quite surprised when I received these neon blue Val’s. 

Thanks for your reply and have a great day!

I had a friend who got some neon blue s when he poured out of the bag they came in there was like half a ton of neon blue powder in bag too I tried by buying ten ended up taking all no effect like some one above said remind me of tyi blues basically no good leave alone.

I used to get those dirt cheap from Malee in Thailand around 10 years ago and they were very good. Then the Thai government cracked down on it and later the fakes begam to make appearances.

I got ten the other day but I can't tell if any good tolerance reasons they had that horrible dye in them though stains teeth tougue mouth

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back