Maybe the brits would get this

colorblind

Three Englishmen are getting wasted in a pub when they Spot an Irishman sitting off in the corner.

For a little amusement, one of the Englishmen approaches him. "Did y'know that St. Patrick was a sissy?" he asks. "Oh, no, I dinnae know that," the Irishman replies. "Thank ye."

The man returns to his friends, complaining that he hadn't gotten a rise out of him. The second Englishman decides to try. "Hey did y'know then that St. Patrick was a transvestite?" he asks. "Oh, no, I dinnae know that. Thank ye for the info," the Irishman responds.

The second man returns to his friends, amazed that he, too, hasn't gotten to this guy. The third man thinks he has the solution. "Did y'know that St. Patrick was an Englishman?" "Oh, no. I hadn't heard that," said the Irishman. "But I believe that's what y'r friends have been trying to tell me."

uo8FaZk.jpg

​

@colorblind    BwaHaHaHa..😊

I claim to be an Anglophile, largely because those in the "Mother Country" seem to speak intellegently. But when I hear things like "the army are marching" or "the family are in mourning", it makes me wonder just who am in charge of the rulz of grammar over thar. Americans do quite well at eroding the beauty and precision of the English language, but I am used to American usage of the language...singular noun, singular verb. Simple, no guessing. What be the writed grammar (my grammar died of liver failure years ago) rule that determines verb usagulation o'var?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back