Mbox 30's are being pressed again

My friend used to deal with someone on a regular basis, up until 2 weeks ago, that sold fake 30s.  Pure f3ntanyl.   Always had them.  I knew he was getting them for at least 2 years and could still get them today if he didnt sober up.

Most unbelievable part, charged $40 each.  Could get him down to $35 if you bought 20 or more.  There is no turning back to real 30s after taking the f@kes.

He never asked,  but Im curious if they were made locally (New England), came from NYC, or if they were coming from south of the border.  Based on the fact he always had some, i would guess local or nyc, not mexico (but who knows)

@RoxyanneI’m out of reactions so I want to thank you for posting this! I stopped donating for this vitamin because of the fakes but loosened my stance because it appeared the problem was over.

So, again, thanks for posting and for the reminder about testing strips!

They've popped a number of people at the border with  these things totaling in the tens of thousands of pieces.  They're all over the place.

I read an article in a newspaper from Minnesota that talked about fake boxes and Atwo one fivers.  There were a number of people that od'd and a couple of people charged with manslaughter for dealing them. It seems to me that they are all over the place and are wreaking havoc on unsuspecting buyers.  I got out of the pill game a year ago and I am really glad I did.  The fent products are so deadly and the fakes look so real that its a recipe for disaster.   I cannot imagine that the makers are a group of rocket surgeons or brain scientists.  

I bought a couple of test kits off amazon that are the same ones our least favorite uncle uses.  I found them reliable, cheap and easy to use.  Plus it was kinda fun learning the process and playing around.  I was like a kid in a candy shop waiting to for the color to change and hoping for the right color!!   Be safe everyone!!

I read an article in a newspaper from Minnesota that talked about fake boxes and Atwo one fivers.  There were a number of people that od'd and a couple of people charged with manslaughter for dealing them. It seems to me that they are all over the place and are wreaking havoc on unsuspecting buyers.  I got out of the pill game a year ago and I am really glad I did.  The fent products are so deadly and the fakes look so real that its a recipe for disaster.   I cannot imagine that the makers are a group of rocket surgeons or brain scientists.  

I bought a couple of test kits off amazon that are the same ones our least favorite uncle uses.  I found them reliable, cheap and easy to use.  Plus it was kinda fun learning the process and playing around.  I was like a kid in a candy shop waiting to for the color to change and hoping for the right color!!   Be safe everyone!!
rocket surgeons and brain scientists!  LOL.

Reminds me of a quote from a show, Trailer Park Boys.. "It's not like we need rocket appliances to do this."

not to be a debbie downer.. but I want to add that real, domestic roxy 30's are incredibly rare.  They are just not prescribed very much at all (especially in the past few years) so there are not alot in circulation.  They have been my holy grail drug for many years, and I've only gotten real ones twice (and both times they were only available in small quantities).   I got them from a local source...and this same source got duped mulitple times with fakes.   Some fakes were fent, others were just bunk.   I don't even try to get them anymore.   But...if you insist on trying, you need alot of patience to do several micro-doses after you test them

You are better off obtaining 10 or 15 mg's, as they are not probably not pressed. This also goes with Alprazolam. The fake 2mg bars are everywhere, you would be safer getting the 1mgs footballs.

My area is flooded with them, no attempts are made to even act like they are real. The train of thought is why buy real ones for xx when you can buy a pressed phent for x? 

Look I've been wanting to say this for a long time -- it breaks my heart seeing people on here continue in desperation to get real rox only to get scammed again and again. These "SY" vendors do not have 40,000+ genuine rockies. They don't. Not happening. Think about quality and control of your local pharmacy. Now think about Q&C/Security of manufacturerers and distributors....people honestly think they are just being snuck out the backdoor? They are pressed. The ones you receive as a reshipmemt are better pressed. They pay less than $2 ea for them. Stop buying them. That ship sailed long ago. What am I saying...they'll just keep doing it 

They are even pressing regular Percocet and Vicodin now with fent. Personally when I want an oxy fix I just stick with the reliable vendors here. Almost every town is flooded with fake pills real bummer.

I have seen in the news that the illicit fentanyl gets mixed with powdered oxy and vikes. I wonder how that would affect the regent tests? In other words, the pressies do contain some of what they are supposed to.

Amazon was out when I last checked. Do you know another place to purchase? A link here that I found was only for LE.

@Rippedmover, you make a great point. @dagoI’ve heard the same about the 15’s, and also 20’s.

I literally have had the 30’s twice in the last year and a half.

I stopped using them because almost 2 years ago I received some that made me vomit and have insanely high liver enzymes. Then the pumpkins started becoming more common.

The recent ones were sent in error the first time, and I was very nervous, but I have a very strong sense of smell, and they smelled and tasted “right.” They looked legit in photos. I also only used a little at a time. The ones I actually donated toward seemed kind of old, they smelled and tasted legit, but who really knows, right? They may have passed the smell and taste test bc they contained some ox c, I guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gracie5  go to dancesafe.org and order the fentanyl test strips.    I order 20 at a time (two boxes);  make sure you keep the paper instructions that come with it.  Super easy.

Yes, some of those unmarked oxys are....just off (all tested negative for fent, but I'm not sure what they were)  I've had great luck with the hydr0 though.   I test every order,  even if it looks identical to my last ten orders, I take the time to cut up a pill, inspect the consistency and coating under bright light,  and test a small piece for fent.   Then I take 1/8 and wait a few hours (this is so hard to make myself do!)   

I'm still here nouse. Glad everything worked out for you.

I stopped testing after several months of steady testing once I knew the look and exact texture n precise makeup of real pills. Was buying the tests wholesale direct from the testing company distributor after Amazon ran out. I think I tested every dose for about 8 months lol. Peace of mind was worth it.

The fakes always stuck out like a sore thumb (for me personally, the ones I'd see were easy recognizable as bogus but I hear recently in 2017,2018,2019 the counterfeits are looking harder to distinguish)  and once I complained about them slipping in they stopped showing up permanently. Knock on wood.

I'm still stuck in the game. I'm glad you made it out I always like hearing about guys making it. Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still with you on this rock.

To the rest of you keep testing, pushing back, and telling your supplier you won't accept bullshit pills.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back