Mdma

Looking for legit domestic supplier. Again have numerous leads all large wholesale and amazing prices but no feedback. And no feedback scares me with so many similisr analogues that can be in large rock format like very high quality mdm@!! I'm not looking for pow tho looking for large semi clear rock very little smell

The best mdma aka Mandy comes in white crystal powder. The rocky shit that is clear is molly.

There is a big difference something to do with the precursor used. Watched a documentary about it angd the tree used for the precursor is almost extinct. Your more likely to get the later these days because its classed as a bath salt "legal high" The original mdma is really rare and wouldn't think you could get it on here because you can't get certain rugs on here

Molly is slang for mdma. Sassfrole is the precursor there is tons of bomb pure mdma out there but tons of research chem sites that call mdma when they are selling Bk-mdma which is a shitty analogue. Lots of similar analogues. I think the responder is thinking of slang for SASS which is either MDA or sloppy made MDMA that is yellowish still with a rootbeer sasdfrole type smell. Although there are tons of bunk shit there is just as much pure clean original mdma. I used to be huge into electronic music clean mdma and L. The best I used to get would be white/clear foggy large crystal chunks with lil smell. I did occasionally like pure MDA tho for concerts Alone  bc the living connection of the real deal is lighter and the psych deli edge is heavier. Still good dance material tho with a clean feeling long as purity is good.

Trust me my buddy has a gas chromograph and access to lots of expensive lab equipment. Chemist direct ounces of big rocky lighty foggy is the purest mdma but yes it getting extremely hard to obtain with the research CheM analogue takeover and all these. Lil f*ckheads buying known mdma analogues and selling them as the real deal. Lots of people have "rolled" 20 times and never taken pure mdma. Glad I knew people and was heavy in the hippy head scene when I was into that shit heavy. 

And that exact description can match numerous other chems. Best is to test it take a pinky dip and if you have taken enough E it's fairly easy to tell as ALL the analogues lack the pure magic of mdma. Nothing on earth can imitate it. 

And yes I've seen the same documentary about the sassafras root and wood problem in certain areas.

Yep you said it. Its very difficult to make MDMA and most labs don't bother doing it. Its mostly MDA mixed with trash, or worse.

As you said most have never actually taken MDMA unless they were very heavy in the head scene with deep connections. Its simply not as common as everyone thinks to get pure molly without methamphetamine or amphetamine added and/or disgusting bath salts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep you said it. Its very difficult to make MDMA and most labs don't bother doing it. Its mostly MDA mixed with trash, or worse.

As you said most have never actually taken MDMA unless they were very heavy in the head scene with deep connections. Its simply not as common as everyone thinks to get pure molly without methamphetamine or amphetamine added and/or disgusting bath salts.
Or it depends when you were in that scene. It used to be really common before the research chemical shops popped out over night. Wouldn't want to be in my youth going out raving in this day and age. Glad my time was before that. You could be buying anything. You can't the traditional rugs back in the day   

I don't really ever advocate taking research chemicals, but I think, sadly, with MDMA it seems like a choice between either having adulterated MDMA/mixture of research chemicals without knowing what you're really taking, or taking a (ideally) pure research chemical, into which you can do harm reduction research. I know for people wanting an MDMA experience, that's not really good advice, but it does seem like the lesser of two evils...

I don't really have much personal experience to speak of since empathogens don't really do much for me, but from what I know there are some very good substitutes. The benzofurans (6-apb, 5-mapb) seem to be very popular. Methylone is quite well established, it's also known as bk-MDMA, so the similarities are there, but I hear that it's less stimulating. I haven't tried it yet. At the moment I'm on medication which dulls my receptors so it might be kind of pointless. 4-fa is like a cross between MDMA and amphetamine. I confess to liking that last one.

Sorry if that didn't help much...

You want MDMA not MDA.

I have seen it come in various shades. The last one looked like the colour of Coca-Cola and stank. It was definitely MDMA.

Sorry pure clean MDMA doesn't have a root beer stank and is not brown. That's mdmamade by a inexperienced chemist who messed up in the early stages.

Last edited by a moderator:
But yes lower purity MDMA can have a brownish tint and strong smell to it. MDMA that's high purity will not have either quality. But the R/Cs are a joke compared to MDMA magic. Also MDA lacks the empathy and love that makes MDMA so magical. I have taken both chemicals in high purity and MDA causes more of a semi psychedelic experience with more body high and full frontal visuals like looking thru stained glass and seeing visuals outta the sides of your eyes. MDA is fun Raving by yourself and MDMA is magic with your friends !!! 

Sorry pure clean MDMA doesn't have a root beer stank and is not brown. That's mdmamade by a inexperienced chemist who messed up in the early stages.
We will take your word for it because its not a field we are that well versed in.

MDMA is magic with your friends !!! 
Cola MDMA is much weaker for sure. First time at EDC was a brown Molly kinda week but still eventful. Second time was pure and magical with all my friends and the music just flowed through my blood. I could feel everything. Suddenly the world stopped and I could breath again. That's the difference. It's been a while since I've seen any but you never forget. 

Looking for legit supplier, powder
If you need some best bet is to go to EDC, ULTRA or Tomorrowland or some major Electro Dance festival. You won't regret it. I wouldn't trust anything without proper vetting and I've only seen it on the Dark web. Not a fun place to bet IMHO

Ive heard about this darknet. How would i find this and what exactally is it?

Ive heard about this darknet. How would i find this and what exactally is it?
I will say that darknet has legit mdma and this is far from extinct but it is harder to find than 10-15 years ago when every pressed pill was pure mdma or MDA and there’s clean perfect made MDA too white and clear as hell. With MDA and mdma you don’t want powder this just means that your crystals are broken down to powder.... and why ? You got it to cut the shit with an inert cut or another research chem? Now kitchen sass homemade ghetto sass with the root beer smell an powdered sugar can be fun bud it still contains the precursor sasfrol and is carcinogenic. So look for Smokey quartz pieces to perfect clean clear big ole shards. Be warned that these can still be research chems. Honestly I know people who have taken E pills and molly 5-10 times and once given a .2 molly rock was just amazed that none of the previous ones felt like this. Lol.... to get real good you need to be in the rave scene or festival scene and normally if you are a regular the love and bliss finds you and when a superb batch is there buy as much as you can! Lol  I just bumped into a couple good friends! Good luck as MDA is more for yourself and mdma is the most beautiful experience you can have with a friend or a few close people. Beautiful 

Your MDMA may not be pure, and you may be increasing your risk as a result.

Always re-set your dosage with a new source. It would be highly possible for someone to be used to taking ~250 mg of “Molly/MDMA” (that unknown to them) is fake/impure and actually methylone or similar, and then to get a new MDMA source, and then take 250 mg of what is now actually MDMA and put yourself at greater risk because MDMA has stronger effects at lower dosages than methylone.

After being robbed by many fake vendors with wrong shit.

I have no risk getting my stuff from my new source.

it just what i will like anyone to look for,my vendor do it only on command

you can get right stuff here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back