Medical records

• Thread starter Thread starter M28115w
  • Start date Start date
M

M28115w

I used to drink heavy about 10 years ago but have stopped and been through a treatment program. I have asked my doctor to remove this from my medical record and he said ok but it would still be on my past record. If I change doctors would the new doctor be able to see all this?

I have a lot of pain but I've never had a full body scan done! I've never been diagnosed officially on why I have my pain. 

From my experience, this is, unfortunately, part of your permanent health record. You might be able to lose it if the two doctors don't reconcile their health records and you don't give that information to the new doctor.

I used to drink heavy about 10 years ago but have stopped and been through a treatment program. I have asked my doctor to remove this from my medical record and he said ok but it would still be on my past record. If I change doctors would the new doctor be able to see all this?

@M28115w You absolutely can request your medical records and carry them with you. Remove or black out parts that you want to be private, as you do not neeed to disclose all of your records at all. Permanent just means in that hospital, or office, facility. If you go out of state, the only thing that links medical records are insurance companies. They may sell your data like all of ours but it won’t be carried with you unless you decide to show it, keep it on there or use insurance records. Hope this helps my friend! 25 years in medical records and healthcare! UGH! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back