Meds in your dreams!

Smoka90

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Hi all!

Lately I've been having pretty unpleasant and vivid nightmares, but last night there was something that was less nightmarish.

I was being treated by some nurses, and they prescribed me something to keep me motivated and stimulated. And it was...well, brace yourself:

It was a dove with lots of paper behind it. The guidance for me was to wrap the paper around my neck three times, then let the dove fly away. And that would give me a...er... 'kick'. At the time it was horrible, unpleasant and vivid, but looking back, I thought it was quite funny... That's why I posted this in Jokes and Fun. I won't really tell you about the horrible dreams. They're happening every flippin' night...

So I wondered, how many others here have funny dreams about medicine they take or any other substance for that matter.

...really hope I'm not the only one with such strange dreams...!

Looking forward to the responses, hehe. =)

I have weird dreams that I find stashes of meds just laying around in a field or on the road.  They end up being the meds I take.  I guess that's sort of sad that I dream that.

I also have dreams that I am doing coke or heroin.  I've never done either in real life.  I usually have these dreams when I'm sick.  I wake up feeling relieved.

at one point in my life I was unable to control my use of medications and had to get help. I frequently have dreams that I am at that state again.

i take depakote as a preventive for headache/migraines and seizures. Depakote makes my dreams very vivid.

@polygraph lol I've also had dreams of finding stashes of medications that I love to take(not ones I'm necessarily prescribed) and im so happy until I wake lol.

I often have a very vivid recurring dream that I’m way back in high school and I’m tripping my balls off walking down the hall of the school but can’t find my class or even what class I’m supposed to be going to... Its so weird! Lol And I never even experimented with psychedelics till like 10 years after high school... WTF... lol

i have vivid dreams, nightmares, and nootropics changed kindeoff some of my dream state, its less random acting. idno, see in nootropics fb groopes, and google nootrpics for dreams

As a young lad, I had vivid dreams of walking to the bathroom and peeing in the toilet.  My sheets and P.J.'s were soaked in the morning.  I won't talk about my wet dreams, though.

I've been on probation for 6 months. The biggest thing for me was quitting smoking weed. It makes for some CRAZY dreams. A lot if times in my dreams I'll be doing blow. (Now I was by no means a cokehead, but I did enjoy the occasional bi-monthly 8 ball.) I always wake up scared shitless that its gonna make me fail my piss test. Lol

I had a dream where a puppy dog jumped on a coffee table and just did a "butt drag" right on top of a line of p0wd3r that people in the dream were sn0rting lol. I think this partially related to real life events at the time and the puppy represented this door knob of an individual I knew at the time rofl!

OH! W33d stores THC in the part of your brain that controls dreaming (R.E.M. Sleep) hence when you quit using C@nn@bis daily for a long time. You'll end up getting very extremely vivid dreams like nothing can make your dreams more vivid except when adding Melatonin which W33d actually releases large amounts of that partially how it helps insomnia. I have read Valerian Root can also add to vivid dreams besides that I think Seroquel can too but those are the big three contributing factors that can make your dreams extremely far more vivid.

I remember one time in my dream and still remember it how I was looking at my hands and stuff and  thinking "wow this looks just too real I can't believe it" in fact when your having R.E.M. sleep and dreams your releasing small amounts of D-M-T in your brain which is literally the most powerful subst@nc3 in it's Class type of them. Similar to how Adrenaline is the most powerful st1mul@nt physically that is compared to any other type of them.

A lot of things we dream about tend to be things we think we'd never ever do in our real lives or would never want to do those things etc. plus the obvious fact that we dream about things in our lives and it helps us process them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I often have dreams where i am drinking and smoking and to me thats a fairly bad nightmare

There have been several times I've had really vivid dreams about being at music festivals taking MDM@,  and in the dream I could feel the come up and the drugs kick in. 

Or I'll have dreams about being sat in a mates living room smoking we3d, and I'm the dream I feel st0ned as hell.

Does anyone else have dreams where they end up taking some sort of drug, and they can very vividly feel the effects from it?

It's happened with dreams in which I've taken benz0diazepines too and I really do feel the euphoria from it.

Anyone  else ever experienced anything like this? I'm really fascinated by it!

- Psychoticka

@Psychoticka Most definitely! I often have dreams of opiates. It’s sometimes when I’m in withdrawal and ran out and I’m so desperately wanting them and then  I’m so grateful in my dreams. It sure stinks to wake up though to realize it’s not true. Or even just last night, although I’m good right now, I dreamt I had all that I wanted and then some. I kept finding more. In the dream, I can actually feel the effects when I’m taking them. It feels amazing. Sometimes better than real life. I guess the romance of the meds for me, intensifies my dreams.

@jtab  That's insane, what you've described there is absolutely identical to recurring dreams that I have. Even though I've not used 0pi@tes for a while (or cr@ck), I still regularly have dreams that I'm sc0ring them and using them, and sometimes the feeling is overpowering! Like you say, sometimes it actually feels better than the real thing. Until you wake up with a sense of sadness.

Or sometimes when I wake up from those dreams, I feel a sense of loss. As though I had quite a nice stash of H and cr@ck a moment ago, but I lost it all by waking up and coming out of the dream.

I knew I couldn't be the only one who experiences this! I find the whole subject fascinating and it makes me wonder what is going on with our brain activity while we dream. It's a really interesting subject.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back