Meds - Leafy And Fluffy Or Trimmed And Solid ?

Smokeyjoe

Hello,

I'm curious how others prefer their meds.

I know looks have little to do with potency and affect for green meds but what is your preference?

For me lightly trimmed so the larger crystal coverd outter leaves are left on and the other larger non crystal leaves are selectively trimmed off at the base of each leaf. For me it looks better and smokes and burns better (yea, I should use a vape).

Others seem to like the meds trimmed like an Xmas tree to the core flower and even the smaller leaves tips are trimmed off. I know this is a faster way to trim, but doesn't look as nice in my opinion and trying to separate the small stems out of the compact flower is a hassle and the small tastes bad.

For me both types work fine, but I'll always go for the leafy crystal covered stuff first.

My experience generally shows that the loose and fluffy buds are the result of lower wattage lights or too spread out. The tight solid ones use good thousand watt lights and CO2. Sometimes strain related and sometimes nutrients but the lighting is usually the key.

I don't know about outdoor as I've always grown indoors with hydroponics.

I've had my card from the original Dr. J (now revoked medical license) in SD for many years.

Shit i would smoke just anout anything right now. Probably even dog shit. In fact, i am going out to the yard now to get some.

Shit i would smoke just anout anything right now. Probably even dog shit. In fact, i am going out to the yard now to get some.
Ha! We just rented the old Cheech & Chong movie "Up in Smoke". In the one of the opening scenes Cheech says what kinda weed is this man? Chong says "labrador" my dog ate my stash man and I had to follow him around for days man.

I like girlscout cookies. Purplish leaves with fluffy crystallized buds. Moist so im not chokin.very nice hybrid. And of course headcheese. Potent sativa. Omg up in smoke is and will always be a classic. Watched it in high school when I first started smokin. Then listening to the jerky boys laughing my asss off.

Ha! We just rented the old Cheech & Chong movie "Up in Smoke". In the one of the opening scenes Cheech says what kinda weed is this man? Chong says "labrador" my dog ate my stash man and I had to follow him around for days man.
LOL You mean were smokin' dog chit?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back