Methadone generics

Jeff

OPAL SPONSOR
Recently received a letter from a SY vendor that I've used successfully in the past and has a good track record here. Was needing methadone and received today. 

However they look like none I've seen. White pill, T-scored one side, and on the other a "P" with what looks like swirls around it and a small "e". Supposed to be 40mg's. Hoping they are mex generics. Gogle image search provides no help. Have seen a much smaller version, non-scored, that was generic Ritalin. Thinking, hoping it's just the same lab as Ritalin would be the opposite of what I need/ordered.

Anyone come across these?

To update and possibly answer a future question  others might have, was able to confirm the items in question were indeed generic mex. 'dones. 

Essentially identical to Rita's produced by the same company. 

@Jeff, Awesome, that's good to know especially for many people taking them, @wolverine being the biggest advocate of methadone. Don't get me wrong, I was tied to the clinic for 15 years and I would be freaking out if I thought I got fakes, so happy upi reported back to us they are real. How about the quality though? Crazy in Berkelynand east Oakland many people would be sick as hell and have literally a lot of methadone in their pocket and wouldn't take it, so I got mine cheap for a few bucks for 10 mg tablets, because for some reason they would rather be sick and get h then take the methadone. Good for me but stupid for them'! One neighbor named Jr I finally made him take some when he was horribly sick and he thought he found god because they  are so cheap out there and he was wel quickly! Pills were so cheap, everyone wanted h, drove me crazy. You'd here people with two quarters in a little pill bottle and mix with baking powder to snort it. You would here that clinking sound all day and night from my place in Berkeley especially early in the morning,  right on top of north Oakland. Not a great spot, all full of dopers! Anyways, happy they are real, please tell us about the quality! Never hear of tried them before, thanks"

we dont have the pills here. just the nasty 1ml/1/ml mixture syrup. some get higher mixture meaning less fluid to swollow. when i was on like 120 ml that was a lot to hold down esp when rattling hard, half would go accros the pharmacy floor

@dotcomkotrI have been prescribed pills the 40 mg Elis and 10 mg tablets by Mallinckrodt Pharmacueticals by pain management doctors. They make methadose too which is what they usually give out at the methadone clinics. I've was on methadone as you know for half my life until I switched to suboxone. but most clinics only give the oral solution due to people tounging it or finding one of our ways to hide meds given to us. So it can't be sold on the street, it's stupid because you can get still get take homes but I never went for those to many people tamper with them and put in Benadryl with the pink coloring. I've only been to one clinics in Arizona while I was separated from my husband and they gave me oral methadone, when I moved back to Ohio with my husband I went to East Indiana TX Canter and was put on methadose. Was sick as hell, it felt like my dose had literally been cut in half. I definitely think the methadose is much weaker. Anyways I'm surprised they must have the methadone pills at hospital and pain clinics over there don't  they?

in 15 years of experience with the clinics have never heard of the pills being used. ever! id like to try them to see the diff tbh. if any. its all still physeptone isnt it?? the active ingredient. i pick up weekly now finally after about 4 or so years off daily an yeah when on daily u get sat an sundays dose to take home as the pharmacy will be closed, so that used to get sold an id use them days instead now i still get 45 ml a day prescribed but as u know been tapering 5ml every 2 weeks an now am at a brick wall of 15. like u said its prob not helping with all the other shit i got goin on. im gonna drop again next week though, need to try an source some subbys ready for when i do the switch, thats prob my mission this next week find a decent source or try find some on the street which is a last resort but theres always a user wanting to sell their scripts as il need to stock up on a fair few of them tbh ready for the switch as im trying to do with benz so i feel it as little as possible. im gonna ask my mum actually if they do have the pills shes a pharmacist  (dispensor), i usually get her to vet most my stuff.

yeh i just spoke to the orricle, shes never come accross them in over 20 years workin in clinics an doctor surgery pharmacies in the uk. im pretty sure they arnt in this country. if so then i doubt produced

I've been mostly on m/done for over 25yrs and the British NHS DID used to give out physeptone 10mg tablets but the danger was people trying to crush them down and iv them.

I've tried and tried over the years to get the physeptone tablets just to take on vacation instead of carrying big bottles of the liquid,but if your being seen by a drug clinic the answer was ALLWAYS a definite No.But they did used to offer them to people who perhaps also had alcohol problems that couldn't hold down large amounts of liquid.But even that is VERY rare nowadays?.

Peace 

Bliss.....

yeh now they do the higher ml mix so like 10ml meth to 1 ml mix so 100 ml looks like 10 ml so u can hold it down. i genuinely dont think its produced over here anymore  in tab form, well thats what mother reckons. maybe in some places

@blissopifree 2 and @Nikolas I think they do liquids because of diversion, if you got pills at the clinic you know people would be selling them just like they do their bottled syrup takeouts. Like I said I don't bother with that, people always try to rip you off. Another thing is people would shoot them, although I never got high that way I tiried with the pills waste of time. Shoot I've seen people shooting their takeouts iv in the clinic parking lot. Never tried, doesn't sound like fun anyways. Here in the states because of suboxone diversion is so high in Cincinnati Ohio the cops can scan a film strip package from you. If it doesn't match your prescription you will be charged with drug possession. It's getting so bad that doctors call their patients back to the office to do a film strip count to make sure you aren't selling them, which a ton of people do. If you're on public assistance you get them free, I have private insurance and get them free. I've even heard of people trying to shoot them, crazy!!! Because of them being sold so easily they are really tightening down on them.

All im trying to saying is I think that they do the syrup because the pills people would tongue them and they would sell them like everything else!

yeh now they do the higher ml mix so like 10ml meth to 1 ml mix so 100 ml looks like 10 ml so u can hold it down. i genuinely dont think its produced over here anymore  in tab form, well thats what mother reckons. maybe in some places
I bought 150mg off a lad last year who had been given them to go on a trip to see a  relative in Scotland from down south in England.I asked no questions but bought them incase needed it in a  hurry ie instead of carrying a 50ml bottle of m/done just take 5 pills with ya!.Imagine your up the town and strike it lucky and meet a beautiful girl who takes you home it's easier to conceal 5 x small 10mg tablets of physeptone.When I did have the chance to take them they worked EXACTLY as my liquid form m/done dose so they were definitely real.So some places must supply the tablet form?.

Ps this was over a year ago,a complete one off kinda deal as i haven't heard of physeptone for at least 15-20yrs and only the once in the last 25 (the one and only resent one).

But as the concensus seems here the only m/done available in GB is at the best Martindale Physeptone 1mg/1mg or a pharmacy made generic as in (made on site).Of course my favourite is the martindale but more and more pharmacies are making they're own "in-house" as they say?.

Ps @dotcomkotr I did not know about the 1ml =10mg version.So I thank you for that ? and im sure it's a great help for high mg patients asp for people who have trouble holding down they're medication,I do remember one guy trying to suck it back up YUUUKĶKK!!!..

Even with 25yrs of scripts I never ended going above 60mls,I just didn't want to take more than I needed as the higher you go the higher tolerance you get not to mention the amount of time it takes to get down to tiny amounts and jump off!!.

PEACE ✌✌

BLISS.......

I bought 150mg off a lad last year who had been given them to go on a trip to see a  relative in Scotland from down south in England.I asked no questions but bought them incase needed it in a  hurry ie instead of carrying a 50ml bottle of m/done just take 5 pills with ya!.Imagine your up the town and strike it lucky and meet a beautiful girl who takes you home it's easier to conceal 5 x small 10mg tablets of physeptone.When I did have the chance to take them they worked EXACTLY as my liquid form m/done dose so they were definitely real.So some places must supply the tablet form?.

Ps this was over a year ago,a complete one off kinda deal as i haven't heard of physeptone for at least 15-20yrs and only the once in the last 25 (the one and only resent one).

But as the concensus seems here the only m/done available in GB is at the best Martindale Physeptone 1mg/1mg or a pharmacy made generic as in (made on site).Of course my favourite is the martindale but more and more pharmacies are making they're own "in-house" as they say?.

Ps @dotcomkotr I did not know about the 1ml =10mg version.So I thank you for that ? and im sure it's a great help for high mg patients asp for people who have trouble holding down they're medication,I do remember one guy trying to suck it back up YUUUKĶKK!!!..

Even with 25yrs of scripts I never ended going above 60mls,I just didn't want to take more than I needed as the higher you go the higher tolerance you get not to mention the amount of time it takes to get down to tiny amounts and jump off!!.

PEACE ✌✌

BLISS.......
Yeh they prob do make them for people who are on tab for anyone thats maybe moved to uk or summin I dunno, u got lucky hahah I wanted to try them for so long, see my highest was 120 ml  but when u go onto meth u meant to down ur gear usage well. ..Yh I didn't ended up fighting against both so each week I used more an upped my meth more, I'm down to 15 now, yh he mixture thing is handy cos when I first went on juice I couldn't hold it down I through it up a lot even in the pharmacy an they would never let u have more even the clinic say nope. Yeh @Heavenlee I used shoot up the subtex till they started pissin hand in out that sublinigel or what ever it was u couldn't break it down, u know in jail an 8 ml u can get 50 quid 1 ml lines for an ounce of baccy or a tenner canteen etc fuckin pure money to be made haha. Yh the jump ... I'm trying to pretend that ain't gonna happen need to get my subs ready over next week or so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had these generics they are real Mexican made meds but like the REAL IFA bars they seem weak to me. I had like 50-60 of these and I've been on methadone fir 8 years. I only buy m5771 unless the rare euro 40 wafers get found nice and then. 

I've been meth@d0ne for almost a year and a half. I had been off the h for about 7 years with just sub0x0ne at the beginning. I found some fent spray and it was off and running till I got on the meth@d0ne. Got up to high dose on it but wish I hadn't. It wasn't the funniest coming down. Now I'm at 40 a day of he 10mg/1ml liquid in the Midwest USA. I was getting the 10mg pills for a while early on from an sy guy thats on this board as well. Was taking those with my liquid from the clinic. Glad to be down where I'm at now. I can take things for pain a couple days when needed but the dose is enough to keep me from getting sick after. Non the less great info from you all on this thread. I can learn so much from thanks. 

Reactions: Rec
Recently received a letter from a SY vendor that I've used successfully in the past and has a good track record here. Was needing methadone and received today. 

However they look like none I've seen. White pill, T-scored one side, and on the other a "P" with what looks like swirls around it and a small "e". Supposed to be 40mg's. Hoping they are mex generics. Gogle image search provides no help. Have seen a much smaller version, non-scored, that was generic Ritalin. Thinking, hoping it's just the same lab as Ritalin would be the opposite of what I need/ordered.

Anyone come across these?
Received the same pills today and freaked out for a second.  Glad to have read your post.  How did you like them? Did they seem weak?  Thanks!!

pen 

I’m also interested as I’ve seen 40mg wafers around this site. As I’ve heard they’ve been banned in us not sure if that’s true or not. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back