methadone reduction

dotcomkot

im currently down to 60 ml  1ml 1ml mix. the clinic want to drop me 5 a month. i felt that was too long so tried a big jump litt cut to 30. i was fine. awesome for 9 days then boom the wolves where at the door. im going back up to 45 i think as that 30 from 60 was just stupid, just had enough after 5 years on it.. my main q is does anyone recommend when really low switching to subitex as they go lower in dosages, any info would be awesome

thanks 

dot

You could go the subutex route when under 30mls (the lower the better),but if you go this route try a quick up and down reduction.I was on subz for 2yrs and found them hellish to get off,but a quick script of them would be best.

Btw 60mls to 30mls is FAR too much the risk of relapse is far too easy when reducing that kinda amounts...

Good luck and good health

Peace 

Bliss....

yeh was a crazy jump, im 4 yrs clean off the gear but yeh 30 drop was stupid, id just had enough of being tied to the pharmacy weekly and controlled by a glass bottle of green death all the time. im going to do the subby switch i think tbh a lot have advised it. but as u said do it quickly as i have many friends on like 0.whatever mg of subby. which is insane an they have been on that dose for years. tbh that was my fear in switchin being stuck on a low dose and im not feeling a 5 ml to nothing drop off meth which my clinic want., there arnt enough benzos in the world for that lol

Yeah mate I totally understand it's sole destroying staying on the "green handcuffs" especially as you've not relapsed in in 4yrs,that's to be aplodded btw!.

I take it you must have started real high in mg content if your still on 60ml after 5 yrs.It sounds like your most anxious to get off fast though now but don't go too fast or re-lapse would be a real issue if you had that crash after coming off too quick,  good for you just listen to someone who's made these mistakes "more than one aswell!".....

Peace 

Bliss........

@blissopifree 2  thanks again on speedy reply. yeh i was om 120 for 3 years an using a fair whack on top too.. so theyve kept me fairly high up i think so as to still keep me kinda sedated i guess as its obvious i dont do well being so alert and hypersensitive. thats why i chose juice over subys as they make me feel alert as hell an kinda pranged. which is also what im worried about for when i do get down low enough to switch to subs. am i gong to suddenly have reality hit me in the face cos ive been suppressing it for over 15 years lol. well its not really 'lol' but if i dont laugh il cry  haha

big up once again ur on the ball bud.

dot

@blissopifree 2  thanks again on speedy reply. yeh i was om 120 for 3 years an using a fair whack on top too.. so theyve kept me fairly high up i think so as to still keep me kinda sedated i guess as its obvious i dont do well being so alert and hypersensitive. thats why i chose juice over subys as they make me feel alert as hell an kinda pranged. which is also what im worried about for when i do get down low enough to switch to subs. am i gong to suddenly have reality hit me in the face cos ive been suppressing it for over 15 years lol. well its not really 'lol' but if i dont laugh il cry  haha

big up once again ur on the ball bud.

dot
It is difficult to face the (reality)of being totally clean,I found myself bursting into tears for no reason!.

When you've been dulled down for so long with opiates you have hardly any emotions,but of course it's WELL worth while ?.....

Peace 

Bliss.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back