Methoxetamine with 99.9%+ purity

Kuro999

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hi, I did read the rules, and I didn't see anything else specifically that covered this topic in this forum, so if this is an unwelcome post please just take it down and inform me of which rule I break, but I think I should be in the clear.

This item is legal some places, not legal other places, which is the only reason I'm not so sure if this is an acceptable request.

But I am looking for a safe reliable source of ultra pure mxe, because it above any rc, improved my life, and so far I never have found anything that can help the way it could.

I used to be part of a forum similar than this, based on reviews and trust,  and I bought from a single chemist, who went by Dragoneric, and he had the best quality product anyone who tried it ever came across for like $10g. it was crystaline, not powder, and was much more pure,

To keep a long story short, I lost his contact a couple years back, I'm a bit out of the loop and I'm wondering if there are any legitimate vendors like this anymore. From what I understand this forum is based on websites, but when I searched the mxe topic not much came up, and I don't believe any of it was in this forum. 

Please let me know if you have leads, because checking every legitimate vendor on this site would take me hours.

Again, since this is my first post, please just let me know if I did anything incorrectly and I will strive not to do as such in the future.

Your only option is an EU vendor on DMs, but I don't know if it's legit cause I don't do that.

The second closest option is 3-Meo-PCE from therealrc.

1. I'm considering a small purchase from tgc-rc.com soon as a test. The fact that they offer MXE makes them suspect to me but most of the info I can find about the site is encouraging. They claim to ship out of Hong Kong IIRC.

1. I'm considering a small purchase from tgc-rc.com soon as a test. The fact that they offer MXE makes them suspect to me but most of the info I can find about the site is encouraging. They claim to ship out of Hong Kong IIRC.
Please update if you receive from this source!!! 

Your only option is an EU vendor on DMs, but I don't know if it's legit cause I don't do that.

The second closest option is 3-Meo-PCE from therealrc.
@Synaps3 How close is 3-m30-PC3 to actual MXE as it is such an intriguing RC and by the way being a New Member I am assuming based on your Post Count and the fact you didn't at least use things like th3re@lrc as we try to do this to keep things less Searchable by unwanted individuals. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back