METHYLAP237 VS ODSMT

Kooter

I’ve only had the later a few times. It’s decent stuff, nothing to write home about but decently euphoric and up beat which I enjoy in my opiate high.
 ​

Seems like there is a bit of a shortage in the states unfortunately and I’m thinking of giving this METHYLAP237 a shot while proceeded with caution. Have read a lot of mixed reviews on the stuff and don’t really know what to make it. ​

​

apparently the newer batch isn’t quite as quadriceps so I’m hoping for a decent experience. For anyone that’s gave it to a try, how do they compare? Is METHYLAP237 a more classic opiate high? Or disassociating a bit like I’ve read. 
 ​

any help is much appreciated. Have a lovely weekend guys and gals​

For anyone that’s gave it to a try, how do they compare? Is METHYLAP237 a more classic opiate high? Or disassociating a bit like I’ve read. 
Theres been enough information out there on this. They dont compare. 237 is like an 0pi for like 20 mins and then it slowly fades. It's pretty crap.

Theres been enough information out there on this. They dont compare. 237 is like an 0pi for like 20 mins and then it slowly fades. It's pretty crap.
That’s unfortunate, guess that’s why the price tag is so low on it. Have you tried it personally?

That’s unfortunate, guess that’s why the price tag is so low on it. Have you tried it personally?
yes, im speaking from my own experience. Theres not a whole lot of options when it comes to 0pi rcs, imo. ODSMT is tried and true. Dipyanone looks promising but is not as versatile in ROAs as ODSMT (I believe oral is the most safe way to research this chem based on acidity). There may be more on the market later on in the year though.

What’s a solidd starting dose for 2map?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubleup said:
The ODSMT i purchased the other day reminds me of percocet. Im of the opinion that most vendors are cutting the ODSMT they are selling.
I have another order coming probably Wednesday from Albion and if its as pure as the last order from albion i cant wait.

Uhh his website is abionakimiya.store
DO NOT USE THAT WEBSITE, IT IS A SCAM WEBSITE, NOT ALBION'S WEBSITE URL.

I personally prefer the 2 map 237 to o dmst. I get a better rush I find the legs on both suck. Although 2 map 237 seems to be more caustic. Smoking and snorting has proven pretty damaging; making oral syrup solutions has turned into my go to.

I personally prefer the 2 map 237 to o dmst. I get a better rush I find the legs on both suck. Although 2 map 237 seems to be more caustic. Smoking and snorting has proven pretty damaging; making oral syrup solutions has turned into my go to.
Hey I’m about to decide between odsmt and 2map myself I however have a tolerance cause I’m on methadone maintenance, which do you think would be better for my situation to get a high? 

Hey I’m about to decide between odsmt and 2map myself I however have a tolerance cause I’m on methadone maintenance, which do you think would be better for my situation to get a high? 
Neither if you have a methadone tolerance. 

Neither if you have a methadone tolerance. 
Dang really? Not even if I were to do a kinda a lot I was reading the odsmt might not even be strong enough to break through the methadone in order to feel it and others said if I were to just do enough I’d be able to feel it just not to the extent of what I’d prolly be hoping for but couldn’t find much on methadone and 2map I saw 2 map was stronger ans since my ROA was smoking I saw 2map was pretty strong when smoked so I figured maybe if I did that I’d have a chance of breaking through the methadone 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back