bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Methylmethaqualone:
Formal Name: 3-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4-one
Chemical Formula: C17H16N2O
Exact Mass: 264.32
Molecular Weight: 264.322 g•mol−1
CAS No: 3244-75-5

Methylmethaqualone (MMQ) is a quinazolinone and an analogue of methaqualone that has similar sedative and hypnotic properties to its parent compound (resulting from its agonist activity at the β subtype of the GABAA receptor), and is around the same potency. Methylmethaqualone differs from methaqualone by 4-methylation on the phenyl ring. It was made illegal in Germany in 1999 and listed by the DEA as a "drug of forensic interest" at about the same time, but little other information is available. It would appear that this compound was sold on the black market in Germany as a designer drug analogue of methaqualone.
Animal studies of methylmethaqualone have shown it to produce convulsions at only slightly above the effective sedative dose,and anecdotal reports from human users have confirmed that it can have a pro-convulsive effect, which has potential to make this compound particularly hazardous if taken in excessive doses.
This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

image0.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back