Metonitazene?

superamoeba

This is obviously an analogue of Etonitazene, but is considerably less potent (not a bad thing, Etonitazene is crazy potent like some fentalogues).  I hear this one has about 15x the euphoric potency of morphine, the analgesic potency being a bit higher than that. It also has a very high affinity for the mu receptor, high enough to feel it even if you take methadone/buprenorphine. And it also acts on the NO receptors. For these reasons it is quite interesting to me, and many people on reddit say a big amount is available right now, just wonder if anyone here has a good vendor with legitimate Metonitazene?

That's not correct. Analgesic potency is 52x but euphorian value seems to be only around 3x.
Considering this compound should act on dopamine receptors as well, it could be better than the potency estimated "on paper". Additionally, this compound was sold already 2 years a go, but the seller had many issues with inconsistent batches (some resulted totally inactive), therefore he gave up, but the people who got samples of active batches were very happy.

The whole batch is gone already anyway. And the biggest part was bought from a RC vendors (not vending on DNMs). There will be another batch (if the feedback will be positive) in 2 months, and a new Eto analogue (starting with L...) in 3 month, approx 40x potency estimated.

This large quantity didn't land yet, should be in the next couples of days. If you are interested you can PM me and I can connect you with the seller.

That's not correct. Analgesic potency is 52x but euphorian value seems to be only around 3x.
Considering this compound should act on dopamine receptors as well, it could be better than the potency estimated "on paper". Additionally, this compound was sold already 2 years a go, but the seller had many issues with inconsistent batches (some resulted totally inactive), therefore he gave up, but the people who got samples of active batches were very happy.

The whole batch is gone already anyway. And the biggest part was bought from a RC vendors (not vending on DNMs). There will be another batch (if the feedback will be positive) in 2 months, and a new Eto analogue (starting with L...) in 3 month, approx 40x potency estimated.

This large quantity didn't land yet, should be in the next couples of days. If you are interested you can PM me and I can connect you with the seller.
Lol.

https://www.theresearchchemsclub.com/metodesnitazenehcl.html

@EJuiceman, theresearchchemsclub.com, I haven’t had experience with them before, are they reliable, high quality?

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that tgc-rc is advertising they have Metonitazene and also several other benzimidazole analogues. Does anyone know if they are trustworthy? I have my doubts, but I am naturally on the suspicious side

Hey, I’m just tryin to work together to find a good Metonitazene supplier. @RC_researcher79, I’m not discounting your advice, in fact I thank you for it. If anyone else had any leads on Metonitazene or similar analogs please add a reply to this post or PM me.

I will put you in touch as soon as the product will land (no it's not me selling). Otherwise, you can queue up for the next batch in 2 months.

But you seem to be a true sommelier of opioids, I am sure you know there are (or can be) better alternatives out there..

I will put you in touch as soon as the product will land (no it's not me selling). Otherwise, you can queue up for the next batch in 2 months.

But you seem to be a true sommelier of opioids, I am sure you know there are (or can be) better alternatives out there..
Yeah, I know a few chemists that may have a project in the works (they usually do) that are much better alternatives to Metonitazene.

@CodeinePopsicle i cant find a solid rc vendor.

I would love to know. If you would be so kind.

Even here, I've not much to add.

The various eto analofues are available both on clearnet and DNMs and even from domestic (but IMO it's a dumb thing to buy from domestic, who are either cutting the product or selling for higer prices) - since they are not banned yet, just buy directly from LEGIT chinese sources.

Stay away from etonitazepyne.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back