Mhrb? - Hope Hasn't Been Done To Death

Good morning to everyone, DBG.

Forgive me if this is against board rules for any reason - I've read them many times but every now and again it seems I slip up and get a notice for a few days -

Sorry! I do mean it!

I was wondering if any vendors, or sites for that matter, still offer good quality Mimosa Hostilis root bark.

I know it is completely legal, but it seems it is become harder to obtain. Granted, I never purchased any to begin with, nor I have attempted to truly dig yet...but why take a crapshoot when you can reference here?

The internet is a great thing.

Thank you anyone and everyone for all the information provided, and any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

I know this topic is old, but if anyone is curious there is still a fella thats been around for years that is still active.

Pm me if interested 

Reviving an old thread, does anyone have a good source for MHRB? Preferably but not necessarily in the US. It’s not particularly expensive stuff, so if I don’t get any leads here I will just take a flyer on a site that looks OK. The possibility of getting scammed isn’t that big a deal to me when it’s just like $40. But I figured it was at least worth asking to see if any of you knowledgeable folk can make a recommendation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chud666 Be careful with Dye Naturally! I got ripped off by him about 1.5 years ago. Never got my pack. Emailed him and he came out with some bullshit. It was something like another order came in, and he ran out of stock. Obviously if he ran out of stock he shouldn’t have accepted another order. And he didn’t offer to ship then. Only a refund was offered IIRC. But the refund never came through. He kept telling me it was coming, bank delays, etc., until I just gave up. It was only $30 anyway. Anyhow I’d stay steer clear. 

The place I ended up successfully buying from back then is out of business now. But I’ve found several sources that I’m considering testing:

Waking Herbs(NL, but has amazing prices)

Chill Hawaiian(IIRC they have an option that ships out of the US)

Natural Ether(US, an attractive option. The lowest US pricing I’ve seen)

Heavenly Products(US, pricier for MHRB, but has a breathtakingly extensive selection of entheogenic plants & fungi, ethnobotanicals generally, seeds, even live plants. Seriously they sell live Caapi vines and p. Viridis! It’s a cool site, check it out.)

I hadn’t planned to post these sites until I had a chance to test a couple of them out with a small order. That way I can verify they are legitimate. This was my planned contribution to this site. But considering how lacking in sources this thread is, I figured I’d post what information I got. It’s better than nothing. 

Today I received my package from Waking Herbs. I received notice that it had shipped on December 19, so I was starting to wonder if it had been lost. Although honestly, I was just being paranoid and antsy, it hasn’t even been 3 weeks. That’s actually pretty decent considering it was coming from NL, and over the holidays to boot. 

I haven’t dyed anything yet ;)  but everything looks very nice. I have to say, assuming the quality is decent, what a great value for money! Shipping is free, so all told I paid $16USD for 75 grams of mimosa. 

They also included a nice little sample of ilex guayusa, which is supposed to be similar to yerba mate. I love it so much when companies include a free sample in my order! ❤️❤️

I forgot to mention about Waking Herbs: the packaging is indeed very discreet, just as their website promises.

Also, anyone is interested in learning to extract their own mimosa hostilis, Dee-eM-Tee Nexus is an excellent resource. They have a whole section full of extraction teks. I’ve done it a few times, so I know a little bit about it(though I am *far* from an expert); if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. Like I said, I’m no expert but if you’re just getting started I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Just a small update to my review of Waking Herbs. Their bark does indeed produce a good yield of brilliantly colorful dye. I really shouldn’t have been dyeing anything, it was dumb of me(I still have stains on my fingers from dyeing way too many shirts in the past!); but the product itself is good quality!

Very excited by your feedback @LunaLovegood I am looking to do some dyeing myself and glad to know of a good source :love:  how'd the yield come out % wise ?

I am also familiar with the site you mentioned, did you follow the freeze dye tek or another ?  

Thanks for all the info .. I ended up going through richnpure .. got mine in 2 days good communication throughout. Weight was over . Not gonna go through anyone for now 

The place I ended up successfully buying from back then is out of business now. But I’ve found several sources that I’m considering testing:

Waking Herbs(NL, but has amazing prices)

Chill Hawaiian(IIRC they have an option that ships out of the US)

Natural Ether(US, an attractive option. The lowest US pricing I’ve seen)

Heavenly Products(US, pricier for MHRB, but has a breathtakingly extensive selection of entheogenic plants & fungi, ethnobotanicals generally, seeds, even live plants. Seriously they sell live Caapi vines and p. Viridis! It’s a cool site, check it out.)

I hadn’t planned to post these sites until I had a chance to test a couple of them out with a small order. That way I can verify they are legitimate. This was my planned contribution to this site. But considering how lacking in sources this thread is, I figured I’d post what information I got. It’s better than nothing. 
Considering making a small order from one of the US based vendors. Anyone have any experience to share?

@LunaLovegood that was great and so interesting I am interested in ordering. I love dying all my clothes! I hope you don't mind if I pm you. I have the worst cold today. Why are summer colds worse than winter ones? I will get to you my inbox is pretty full but I will write you if you don't mind. I would love to learn more from you. Thank you so much for sharing! As well great meeting you!

@Heavenlee I havent made an order, my research seems to indicate chill hawaiian is probably legit, although you can find some who say they scam which is always the case. Probably just going to skip the extraction process and get some dmt from the dnm 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back