Mhrb

Following the raid of Sonoran Song, US based sellers across the internet have refused to sell mimosa hostilis root bark any longer. I have a good but pricey international source in Avalon Magic Plants but am interested if there are any US based vendors who provide that legendary purple pink "natural dye".

I know there is an ayahuasca section here, but my sensitive stomach doesn't agree with that particular beverage. I prefer to take a nice deep lung full of jungle spice every so often.

If anyone has any info, please post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help you. You have no idea how hard it is to run across psycho~delliacs like that stuff. The only knowledge I have of them is what I've seen on TV. I believe that root you talk about is also used in a religious ceremony of some kind in Brazil or another SA country. I think the other stuff is what I've seen being made on a TV show that talked about a new product sweeping across the country. It just doesn't sweep this far into the woods apparently.

But if you find it, and I interpret your post correctly, I'd be more than happy to help you light that six foot bong to enjoy it myself. I'd probably be able to get all I need from the second hand smoke. Until then I'll have to envy those things from my sofa while watching Drugs Inc on TV.

I wish I could help you. You have no idea how hard it is to run across psycho~delliacs like that stuff. The only knowledge I have of them is what I've seen on TV. I believe that root you talk about is also used in a religious ceremony of some kind in Brazil or another SA country. I think the other stuff is what I've seen being made on a TV show that talked about a new product sweeping across the country. It just doesn't sweep this far into the woods apparently.

But if you find it, and I interpret your post correctly, I'd be more than happy to help you light that six foot bong to enjoy it myself. I'd probably be able to get all I need from the second hand smoke. Until then I'll have to envy those things from my sofa while watching Drugs Inc on TV.
The root bark used to be massively abundant on the internet until around fall of last year. Now companies seem to be unable to import it from Brazil. I've done the whole Brazilian ritual drink and had major GI distress, but it was fun being visited by what looked like Hindu Gods.

For my preferred method, the MHRB has to be "fixed up" a bit. You can google Noman's Tek or Vovin's Tek for details. Although more labor intensive, I prefer ol Noman's style of getting the job done. Unlike the drink, the experience only lasts about 15 minutes.

To supplement my own post, I've decided to work with Acacia Confusa as a possible alternative to Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark to journey to the upper ethereal planes.  I'll let you all know how it goes in a few weeks.

May I inquire what this bark is used for? Or it's effects?

Thanks, Young

Unfortunately my friend I haven't had the pleasure of partaking in the things, but having been a fan of Drugs Inc I think the bark can be prepared into a powerful hallucinogen. I search Google and bind and found it still for sale in Europe. 

Check out the Wiki page and you'll see the reference to the raid SS mentioned. It talks about all parts of the plant but look for the header Entheogenic uses. All I can say is it's a hallucinogen. It may or may not be the plant shown in Drugs Inc, it could also be a plant used in religious ceremonies in Brazil. Unlike the States, which prohibit Natives from using traditional things like peyote in their ceremonies, the Brazilians allow such use. I may be wrong about the current status of the Native Americans being able to use what they like, I just recall reading about it being banned a long time ago and feeling really bad about how we treat the people who lived  here before the Europeans took it from them.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge of it can help you in your quest for knowledge Young H. All I know is what I see on TV, and them I'm not usually paying full attention. Got other things on my mind... lol...IYKWIM 

Just order acacia confusa, I've been working with it since the ban with very positive reaults. The end product comes out in a goo form which is harder to work with but it still equally potent

Just order acacia confusa, I've been working with it since the ban with very positive reaults. The end product comes out in a goo form which is harder to work with but it still equally potent
Finally, somebody who knows something about the subject /default_smile.png!!!  I actually just recently did an A/B extraction of some Acacia Confusa and got some confusing results, kind of like what you are describing.  I had a nice amount of crystals form during the freeze precipitate and was very excited.  However, after about an hour at room temp the crystals turned to goo.  I redissolved them into heptane, just by chance it would work, and got an odd, almost chalk like substance that I could roll into a ball.  I just decided to vape the entire thing for some reason and got some horrible tasting gaseous fumes in my mouth and throat.  I immediately choked it out.  Still, I ended up with some cute little closed eye visuals for my trouble. 

I still respect and prefer those beautiful crystals that come from MHRB.  I keep a little collection in a vial that I just stare at once in a while.  This goo stuff is not for me, even if it will send me to another dimension.  I'll keep chancing it with Avalon Magic Plants on an import whenever I get the urge to start up a new project with some Mimosa.  It just sucks that all of those great US vendors like Sonroran Song are gone and the risk of seizure consequences is not exactly known to me.  I mean, I gotta keep wondering, will importing a small amount of MHRB only result in an LL?  It's all so new that there aren't many accounts on the subject that I've come across on the Nexus or other sites.  I would just love it if someone found a tek to crystallize Acacia.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back