Microdosing experiences?

rumple

Hello, just ordered some psilocybe cubensis with the intent to start a microdosing regimen.  I have macrodosed before, with great benefits that usually last 3-4 months, but have never tried microdosing. Anyone here that is currently microdosing, or has microdosed before with mushrooms? If so, what dosage? Do you prefer the Fadiman protocol (once every 3 days), the Stamets protocol (4 days on, 3 days off), or something altogether different? Anyone prefer Lysergamides to psilocybin? I know this is a lot of questions at once, any opinions or experiences (positive or negative) related to microdosing would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
@rumple While I don’t have any experience with this subject, I just wanted to share or tag someone who may be able to help you out to make sure he sees it.@LysergamideLandscapes1938 seems to know a bit about all of this, so he may be able to pop in and share some of his wisdom! 😉

Im sure there may be others that can share soon as well. 
Hope you find the information you’re seeking ! 😁

@rumple While I don’t have any experience with this subject, I just wanted to share or tag someone who may be able to help you out to make sure he sees it.@LysergamideLandscapes1938 seems to know a bit about all of this, so he may be able to pop in and share some of his wisdom! 😉

Im sure there may be others that can share soon as well. 
Hope you find the information you’re seeking ! 😁

Thanks, @jtab, for the shoutout and seeming appreciation for my ability to contribute to this subject matter. 

@rumple, I do have experience. Actually just had a microdosing routine going until recently. Just need to get more funds I can spare for that before I can continue. Too many financial obligations have higher priority, sadly. Anyway, I personally prefer £y§3rg@m!does, primarily because it is much easier to dial in a specific d0§@g3 than shr00m§, as exact weight of p§il0cyb!n is unknown and hard to extract purely without proper equipment. Also, less stomach issues. Fun fact: we tend to get upset stomachs or throw up when we eat §hr00m§ because our stomachs contain s3r0t0n!n receptors, and the d0s3 gets to them first, long before getting to your noggin. I prefer an every other day regimen, but that's just me. I try to stick with 20-30ug of £§Đ in the morning. It has been so beneficial I can't stress it enough. It helps with depression, anxiety, PTSD, creativity, problem solving skills and critical analysis, and so much more. If you want to discuss this or anything else I can help with, feel free to DM me!

Thanks, @jtab, for the shoutout and seeming appreciation for my ability to contribute to this subject matter. 

@rumple, I do have experience. Actually just had a microdosing routine going until recently. Just need to get more funds I can spare for that before I can continue. Too many financial obligations have higher priority, sadly. Anyway, I personally prefer £y§3rg@m!does, primarily because it is much easier to dial in a specific d0§@g3 than shr00m§, as exact weight of p§il0cyb!n is unknown and hard to extract purely without proper equipment. Also, less stomach issues. Fun fact: we tend to get upset stomachs or throw up when we eat §hr00m§ because our stomachs contain s3r0t0n!n receptors, and the d0s3 gets to them first, long before getting to your noggin. I prefer an every other day regimen, but that's just me. I try to stick with 20-30ug of £§Đ in the morning. It has been so beneficial I can't stress it enough. It helps with depression, anxiety, PTSD, creativity, problem solving skills and critical analysis, and so much more. If you want to discuss this or anything else I can help with, feel free to DM me!
Thanks so much! There is so much contradictory information on the internet, its great to hear from someone with actual experience!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back