Microdosing k-e-t to kick o.p.8s?

I’ve just been burnt for over £800 worth of my substance of choice – oh_X_CE. I’ve been on OH_P_8S for four years and been taking a minimum of 80 mg oh_X_CE daily for the past two.  Bad days I take as much as 120+mgs.  My ever so reliable vendor has not responded to me since the 30th of December and I am going absolutely out of my mind with fear and desperation.

I have very little on hand with which to taper.  I do happen to have 2 subs for the very end.  I also have a box of dried popp-pods that I know can be crushed and made into tea, but I’ve never done it.  I’m going to keep reading here to see if I can find a good source for weaker options in the same category – the kind that well keep those wds just at bay—but I am open to any advice that anyone has to offer.  

I have read many of the threads in this topic, but I am reaching out here because I know I don’t have enough to taper and I can imagine that I’m going to feel like I want to die. I’m a key worker and I can’t stay home for two weeks in a bathtub or anything like that.  I am petrified.  But this needs to happen.  I began taking them for something for which I have now had surgery (just recently, on 23/11) and no longer NEED to be on them – so it is def time for this. But that does not make it any less scary.  I have w33d available.  I also have been told that microdosing k-et can be helpful—anyone ever tried that?

Any advice or moral support is not only welcome but would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@lightningseed5 if you can't find a Vendor you should find some Subz and dose properly , watch out they are just as addictive as any Opiate.

I never heard of micro-dosing Kitty 🐈🐈🐈🐈 is that a thing ? 

100 percent.

It has many different uses at different dosages, but it has been used in hospitals post operations to get people off hefty, long term use of fentanyl.

Thanks foR the replies—yes 🐈 is apparently a new idea to help people to kick strong op_ee_8s and I happens to have a teenager who happens to have a friend...just wondering if I can find anyone who has actually done this so that I can give it a go.  I’ve seen people post on forums and some Ytoob clips about how to...I will not say here whether or not I am actually going to try as I know there are limits to what we can say/comment/commit to here to protect this forum—don’t want to breach rules by saying I am about to do something not within limits of law.  I’m curious to know if anyone has evidence of tiny amounts of kitty to chase away wds without creating a secondary issue.

I have a couple of articles I’ve read on the topic and am happy to post said links should anyone be curious to read such case studies.  They are few at the current moment, but it seems an up and coming, legit therapeutic use of 🐈.  

Again, scared af to do this.

tapering off —advice?—should I save my remaining box of DHC and get through my current small stash of o_ksee-s first before dipping into the significantly weaker DHC? I have been taking them together for so long...as they are in same family, do they give difficulty wds?

@lightningseed5 if you can't find a Vendor you should find some Subz and dose properly , watch out they are just as addictive as any Opiate.

I never heard of micro-dosing Kitty 🐈🐈🐈🐈 is that a thing ? 
Thank you and I see after having over a year’s break from forum that some thing that used to be very HTF are now much easier accessed than I remember.

and yes—that is “a thing” but relatively new as far as combating addiction as those who study addiction know, addicts replace one addiction for another like some people change underpants, lol.  I know my personality and must tread lightly.  Hoping to find someone who has tried this method.

Cheers.

I actually successfully bought my tolerance down to 1/4 of what it was with Esketamine with no withdrawal at all. I had grand hopes of getting off benzos and opiates with k bc it’s a miracle antidepressant and studies show that pain patients were able to get the exact same effect from 1 30mg morphine pill for 2 years straight by doing a ketamine treatment every 2 weeks. I believe that ketamine binds to opioid receptors and destroys them. Bc I have not seen my pupils pinned like that in years. But honestly I ended up slowly overdoing it snd abusing ketamine 2 years straight. I would binge until I had k cramps so bad I couldn’t move. I still occasionally get some to try to maintain no tolerance buildup but I don’t abuse it 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back