MIDIR.net

NyneD9

Has anyone purchased from MIDIR.net recently? I had read good reviews about her but I placed an order on the 11th and only got an automated message after crypto went through. it’s the 16th and I haven’t heard anything back from her. Starting to get concerned. anyone else in the same boat or could give me some hope? I’d greatly appreciate it.

Any update?
Yeah, unfortunately, I’d say it’s a scam or at least she’s a selective scammer. I made the mistake of placing a large order because I’d read reviews that were good on other forums. But I haven’t heard anything from her. Not one email since I payed. So there’s a few hundo down the drain I guess. All I got was a tracking number but the package was never dropped at the PO... so I’d say stay away for sure. Sucks too cause like I said I’d read good reviews on her.

Yeah, unfortunately, I’d say it’s a scam or at least she’s a selective scammer. I made the mistake of placing a large order because I’d read reviews that were good on other forums. But I haven’t heard anything from her. Not one email since I payed. So there’s a few hundo down the drain I guess. All I got was a tracking number but the package was never dropped at the PO... so I’d say stay away for sure. Sucks too cause like I said I’d read good reviews on her.
My heart breaks for your loss... But it does seem as though you were wise enough to only spend what you could afford to lose. I hope, at least. I know what withdrawing from fentanyl feels like. Multiple mg doses type of withdrawal. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Any other luck? Also, know of any good clonazolam suppliers?

*EDIT* - thought I was on a different tab, lol. Ignore the fent talk and please don't judge me,

Last edited:
This vendor is confirmed dead. Exit scam. I got an email from their deputy ops and thats the word. Do not send money

Damn bro that’s exactly what happened to me with her. Tracking and everything and bam! $200 down the drain. Sucks

I only got an order when she first came on the scene, I would not order anything from that site/collective/person anymore.

Theres more and more of these cockaroachs every year . 6-8 years ago people would send you 100 to test to get a new custy, if you were buying a lot. I only buy personal for now but that may change in a moments notice , more like next year.  The last 2 years theres been these scams.  I think part of it is India has made much more meds than their country can use and years ago you could order banana flavored klonopin,  those were so bad ass. Now that drug parcels from Asia get seized much more than they make it I think a lot of Asian people are running scams constantly on every app. From Linkdin etc etc. Theres plenty of pills there and good people but if you've had many seizures of benzos India isn't getting through. Even EU and Canada get seized to a much much lesser extent but the scammers don't have the ingenuity to do US to US like Moda. Hes got to be one of the longest running and he has the brains to switch to US to us when lots of seizures started happening.  Your business fails if you  can't replace the cash or item so switching to US to us was the answer unfortunately as of October 1 they've started not sending parcels dropped in blue boxes if they're paid with stamps and over 10 grams. That's what I read on this site,    can't remember exactly where it was but I read it on here yesterday.  You should all look for and give it a  read . They're determined to stop people from getting safe meds but doing nothing about the opioid and meth on the street.  Not where I live in west  coast. There people doing heroin and fentanyl in public , and the shitiest meth ever but its 250 an ounce, 50 for a ball so it all many addicts can afford, sad, sad depressing and this was in the top 5 cities to move to a few years ago.

I still haven't figured out what chemical MIDIR sent out as 6 APB, reagent test show it certainly was not 6 APB. I hope no one got hurt with that scam. My best guess is some sort of Cathinone from the reagent test. What kind of scum bag sends chemicals to human beings knowing it is not the chemical the person thinks it is.  Deaths occur when that stupid shit happens. Good riddance to bad garbage. Someday if I ever havd the cash I will send some of that "6 APB" for lab testing, really curious as to what it is.

I still haven't figured out what chemical MIDIR sent out as 6 APB, reagent test show it certainly was not 6 APB. I hope no one got hurt with that scam. My best guess is some sort of Cathinone from the reagent test. What kind of scum bag sends chemicals to human beings knowing it is not the chemical the person thinks it is.  Deaths occur when that stupid shit happens. Good riddance to bad garbage. Someday if I ever havd the cash I will send some of that "6 APB" for lab testing, really curious as to what it is.
Did you ever send any of that out? I’ve got some as well and it would be great to know what was actually sent out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back