Minimums

ridefish

Hey everyone....

Looking for a site that has no minimum quantity/dollar amount for an order. I am not a newbie, just cant seem to find one (yes, I looked but maybe missed it).....and please dispense with the sarcasm and smart a$$ comments as they serve no pupose....

Thanks

I've heard of samples but not sure if that is on top of a minimum order, maybe others can provide more info..

Last edited by a moderator:
there are several. actually, most of the sites that take CCs don't have a minimum- it's mainly just the SYs and email vendors that have minimums. as for naming specific sites- it really depends on what type of meds you're after. i'm not positive if i'm allowed to answer this post with the names of specific vendors? (i haven't read the rules in awhile) if you're looking for benz0s, tr@m, cod, or anything else scheduled lower- most of the IOPs will let you do small orders. (like under $30 if that's what you're considering small) as for the stronger schedule 2 stuff- i don't think there are many options. i'm trying to be helpful. i'm not a smart@ss, i'm a very kind soul. /default_wink.png

Yeah no minimums for most of the best and well known iops. (Just go to the international section and read the reviews. Cant really fail going with the top ones...the ones with 40 + pages of reviews) At the same time many emails require no minimum and even a couple that will not do bulk and encourage small shipments for people that really need their meds...thank god.

I'm genuinely surprised not to see more sarcasm and smartass remarks in this thread.
Indeed. Hey a gentle tap in the right direction is something im guessing we all needed at the beginning....

Hey everyone....

Looking for a site that has no minimum quantity/dollar amount for an order. I am not a newbie, just cant seem to find one (yes, I looked but maybe missed it).....and please dispense with the sarcasm and smart a$$ comments as they serve no pupose....

Thanks
But...at the same time before someone is rude to you- I will tell you all the info is there and you just have to put the time and research in. Thank god for a forum like this with reliable (for the most part) info.
If I could tell you one thing it would be this-follow the reviews on the board and stay current with the reviews, stay away from sites not reviewed and areas of bad origin, AND IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IT USUALLY IS.

Your in the right place my friend. Take care.

Thanks for the info and advice - I love what I have read on this board sofar and I definitely think I have arrived in the right place. And of course I will be careful....

Hey everyone....

Thanks
I got nothing to say without being sarcastic. I need a selfish request or ridiculous comment to get me going.

ridefish you've been a member over two years. WTF I could have read the board over twice and War and Peace too.

Sorry could not help myself.

ridefish I'm a fair guy so PM me and we can discuss this further. Please don't post it here. We'll settle it like adults privately.

.....and please dispense with the sarcasm and smart a$$ comments as they serve no pupose....

Thanks
I think this comment was selfish......just sayin

Cat, you will get no argument from me (or my 2 ex-wives) that I can be very selfish.   /default_smile.png  In that thread I was simply trying to preempt the garbage that could have ensued. Fortunately, as a result I was led to  a fantastic, friendly and helpful source. /default_biggrin.png

Headbanger......nothing to settle. Love reading your posts mostly because I wonder what is swirling around under that mullet you are surely rockin...... /default_ph34r.png

No problem dude, Just wanted you and anyone else to know I can get a little harsh at times and I'm always willing to work out any misunderstandings.

The board is for discussions and while we try to have some fun now and then sometimes comments are taken the wrong way.

ridefisf,  a mullet? No self respecting headbanger would have a mullet.

If I ever wore my hair in a mullet I would take a bullet to my mullet.

Now I think your comment was payback for my comment. If so touché. /default_cool.gif

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back