Miss Pushki

@Pushkii

Welcome glad to have you here. I just wanted to let you know Read Forum Rules first. I have to reread them a lot even being an older member.

And secondly if you have not donated yet you should look into donating it opens so many doors. Please feel free to ask questions.

Glad to have you here

Hev 

I'm a relatively new member myself, having only been on here about a year, and only recently active after a hiatus due to personal life issues, but I'm always here to help as well if ever needed. I may be newer here, but I've been in the RC scene and using cryptocurrency (both to conduct business as well as trading it) for a decade, literally 10 years, and have a wealth of knowledge on both subjects, even including organic chemistry and pharmacological interactions.

@Pushkii Hello (again) Pushkii, first of all let me start by saying thank you for the warm welcome in my own introduction thread. When I responded I typed out a really long response about how my Anxiety effects my day to day life and I thanked you for making me feel welcome.

There seems to have been a conversation in my introduction thread between LysergamideLandscapes1938 which resulted in LL1938 asking the moderators to delete all their comments that lead the thread off topic.

Unfortunately, some of my own comments seem to have got deleted too, including a really long comment aimed at you that took me a while to type out. I don't know if that post is recoverable or not, but I'm guessing not.

So I'm just typing this to you now to let you know I wasn't ignoring you, my post just got accidentally deleted. I hope that explains everything.

But once again, thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to see you around!

- Psychoticka

@Psychoticka that is no problem ☺️ I too suffer from anxiety. Thankfully it's not too bad at the moment, thanks to this forum I think. I feel like Dr's don't treat anxiety properly and they treat you like you are seeking meds. They just throw the likes of seroquel at you which works for some but not everyone. There is definitely a place for benz@s in treating anxiety, that's what I think anyway. I have given up on Dr's tbh. I know my own body and mind and I trust my own instincts. Are you seeking medical help for the depression?

@Pushkii Hello (again) Pushkii, first of all let me start by saying thank you for the warm welcome in my own introduction thread. When I responded I typed out a really long response about how my Anxiety effects my day to day life and I thanked you for making me feel welcome.

There seems to have been a conversation in my introduction thread between LysergamideLandscapes1938 which resulted in LL1938 asking the moderators to delete all their comments that lead the thread off topic.

Unfortunately, some of my own comments seem to have got deleted too, including a really long comment aimed at you that took me a while to type out. I don't know if that post is recoverable or not, but I'm guessing not.

So I'm just typing this to you now to let you know I wasn't ignoring you, my post just got accidentally deleted. I hope that explains everything.

But once again, thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to see you around!

- Psychoticka

@Pushkii  Hey Pushkii, hope you are well. I've made numerous trips to the doctors, over several years, regarding my depression. The first m3dic@tion I was prescrib3d was S3rtr@line which I tried out over about 6 months. I didn't improve in that time so I asked if I could swap medication. Next up was Traz@done, because as well as being an anti-depressant it also has a sedative effect. So as I was having trouble sleeping, I decided to take them before bed time, to help me fall asleep. Plus as the m3dication built up in my body, I thought I'd start feeling better over time. Unfortunately I got this really weird side effect from Tr@zadone. Whenever I'd be sleeping I would often wake up in the night, not being able to breathe. It had this weird effect where it would always block my sinuses, so I'd wake up panicking not being able to breathe. At first I thought it was my body getting used to new m3dication and hoped it would subside within 2 weeks. It didn't, so back to tell doctors I went.

I could not make an appointment for a further 2 weeks, so in the meantime I went to the Chemist and bought 2 weeks worth of an OTC brand called S0min3x (active ingredient Pr0meth@zine) which actually worked really well. At my next doctors appointment we discussed the Tr@zad0ne not being suitable but the Pr0meth@zine really helping me sleep. I was told Pr0meth@zine was for short-term use only, so they wouldn't prescribe me it for insomnia.

Next up I was prescribed Cit@l0pram. I'm also a recovering H addict so I also had a pr3scripti0n for M3th@d0ne. After about a week of taking the Cit@l0pram which they pr3scribed me, I received a call from my keyworker who said "Listen carefully, this is important. The Cit@l0pram you've been prescribed, you need to stop talking it immediately as it has an interaction with your M3th@done." She said " I don't mean to scare you, but this can stop your heart! "

So obviously I gave up the Cit@l0pram immediately, got another doctor's appointment, and got put on Mirt@zap1ne for my depression alongside Pr0pr@nolol for my anxiety. Took a month or so for it to build up in my system but after that I've never looked back. I can function properly and live a pretty decent lifestyle.

I have a full time job which I enjoy, when I get home I am exhausted so I go to bed early, then I'm up early the next day to do it all again. I absolutely love having a routine that works well for me. I feel great lately (despite what's going on in the world right now).

(Sorry for the long post, didn't realise how much I had typed)!

Anyway, all the best Pushkii,

- Psychoticka

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back