Mm Banks

Biskoinferno

I've been looking for a Topic on this issue Medical Marijuana Seedbanks that produce all feminized seeds but did not see one so starting one .Many people are into Medical MJ Cultivation for pain management or Insomnia for there own medical use. So my question is what are the popular banks that are around online? Cause there's many variety's I'd like to try. I got a couple from Google but want members advice. Thanks All that responds with your experience with any Banks good or Bad.

thanks ~Bb~

I wish Heavenlee would come back. She could help you a LOT. Hope you get a lot of good info.

Hi biskobro I have used 5 different banks and my favorite continues to be Nirvana. They create all their own strains and the ones I purchased were very stable. Full moon would be personal favorite sativa despite looong flower time second would be white rhino talk about couch LOCK! Attitude seedbank is just a large one stop shop portal that distributes for countless seedbanks. Look on their site to get an idea of strain and what not but dont buy from them or you will pay their markup. most of the vendors they sell for have their own sites as well and will be cheaper. Good luck man..

Go to attitude or search attitude seed bank on google. It's a website that has all of the other seed bank sites all put together into one website. They also give you a couple free seeds with your order.

I just saw a flyer for Paradise Seeds Outta Amstez checked em' out Bomb shit,are they legit or BS ,there variety is just amazing and NEVER SAW EM'.......

M.

SOMA seeds.. his Diesel, Kahuna and sooo many others have always been my fav's.

Attitude hands down for best variety.. If I was only looking for a single strain I might research on attitude then contact the actual manufacturers site.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back