MMJ questions

• Thread starter Thread starter sadminion
  • Start date Start date
S

sadminion

I have a question, I did pooot yrs ago, never really liked it.  Now im reading about MMJ, and edibles and such that actually do help with pain..

my questions

1- which is better for pain, smoking or edibles...

2- do edibles really work as well as people say?

Is it cheaper then ordering other pk's?

Thanks in advance guys...

Edibles are much better for pain in my opinion.  Yes they work well.  

It is a LOT cheaper than PKs.

we have two really good vendors....merry jane medical help and also modaman from the email section.  

Last edited:
Thanks, I want to try it but im on the fence at the moment as I know ill get drug tested at a new pain doc before the will treat me.  I think im going to wait to possibly try this so I wont show Poot in my system when they do test me.  Im not sure how long till i get app but just encase its around the corner..lol

which edibles work the best for you?  I know everyone is different.

There is only one I currently use,but I am excited to try the new vendors.  Modaman has them....he is an email only vendor in aother sction on the forum. technically, i am not supposed to be discussing this in the thread YET cuz I am waiting on permission fom Admin.  I wll PM you.

You're certainly going to also get more pain management properties out of the strain itself being used whether its an edible or smoked, or used as a pill form such as marinol. Regardless of ingestion, you're going to need to find that particular strain that is suitable for pain management. To take a step back, first your going to want to look into sativa or indica's, or if you're into hybrid strains, those may be for you. Those edibles remember were created from MJ itself, and a specific sativa/indica went into making that product. I can give you recommendations on the best or highest rated MJ for pain management, or at least begin to point you in a direction you can research for yourself. Would that be of any help to you ? If so, just ask and i'll reply with some good information that will be the best uses for MJ and your pain management!

Moda man has some blue dream that is very sedating.  Merryjane, our other mmj vendor, would probably be able to recommend something too!  

Unless maybe yu just shouldnt smoke.  Booooooooooo!

Do you get anxiety because your not an everyday smoker? I'm a major pot head, but if i go 4 weeks and not smoke, better believe the first 2-3 times day to day smoking im going to be super paranoid/anxious as hell and near freaking lol.. Smoke 5-6 days in a row, and it's like the opposite. Feel like i have to smoke to get my nerves right. That's at least how ive personally always been, just gotta get some MJ in my system because when its not the fisrt few rounds of smoking have me paranoid. There are certainly strains out there condusive to helping in reduction of anxiety. Would you like me to find a few that are favored? I have a few guides of hybrids/sativa/indica's i can go through and find out the most popular relevant strains going around that would produce that proerties youre looking for cannabis to help aide your symptoms for!

No problem, its 230AM here now, if i can stay awake ill look for you now, if not i will promise to have you somes selected varieties.

Man, and you're sure it was outdoor giving you that anxiety? Even some of the best outdoor isn't going to rival THC content of a full LED and/or 2000+W bedroom with Mylar, PH on point, and a full line of nutes, perfectly balancing NPK ratios with the correct hydro/aero/soil setup. Someone "i know" used just FF ocean forest, FF's simple line (grow big 6-4-4, big bloom (organic for Veg+flower, forget the npk..mostly was K..and Tiger Bloom (2-8-4), with some Brer Rabbit /Grandma's molasses for late flower to sweeten and bring flavor out (Same as spending $50 on Bud Candy or expensive Advanced products, molasses simply enough will do a = or even better job)...it brings the flavor out of your flowers 80% into flower, and actually swells your flowers 15-20% yield, and Final Flush. Perlite added to FF Ocean Forest, intake/exhaust fan, and a 6" high CFM fan for the top of my Charcoal Canister (XL size) for the room...Rooms as simple as that in my experience if you do everything right is enough to get you a small one page spread on HIGH TIMES, i couldn't imagine that outdoor to have been >12-14% thc. Who know's there, i am irish but no nothing about ireland's climate to outdoor..

Do you know if you generally prefer indica/sativa or a hybrid (60% indica, 40% sativa) etc? Either way, i think i know the answer. I'll shoot some strains you should be fond of.

Ever try Marinol or the like (approved MJ pill form for use)? I have had a bunch, i feel like you would have liked them.

Also, how do you generally smoke, from a pipe?

Also, so are you specifically looking for cannabis that has a higher content of CBD's? Or is that just something you believed may have been a result of your anxiety? (smoking strains with ^ thc, but low cbd's?

Get back with me in the meantime ill compile you a list of some relaxing/anxiety reducing strains. Sleep well anxiety free, ay?

Try to grow your own weed.You have still time to do it.Order some automatic seeds.Naturally grown weed rarly cause anxiety problems.If you have a source try morrocan hash.My opinion is not to use any artificial cannabinoids.

Cat,

Would you be so kind as to forward MMJ's menu?  I have not heard back from them.   Thanks

Man my friend sad minion, by the way, why r u so sad? The pain? Anyways I lived in Cali most of my life so I'm hips to all the edibles. I smoke weed all day , sativa mellow weed during tHe day ,  go for that indica couch lock  At night, like that black domina lately been kicking my ass! Love it's its parentage. D,w

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you nailed it in terms of the best way to medicate to for pain, that's exactly the same I do. And edibles do help more with pain, let's settle that. I'm pretty sure that's been medically proven. Could be wrong, don't lash me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back