Moda's Val's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyre

R.I.P.
Hi everyone. I have received 100 blistered d-i-a-z-e-p-a-m from Moda (e-mail section). When taken, I definitely feel benzo effects. However, the effects do not last as long as val's do (I have no tolerance at the moment so I'm pretty sure) and more importantly, there is really no taste of diaz when I let the pill melt under my tongue, when I bite it or even lick it after cutting it in half. It does not taste chemical at all. This is really strange because I really feel that there is a benzo-like substance but it really is not diaz.

Does anyone has a clue which substance feels like benzo but does not taste chemical at all? Does anyone ever took Moda's vals? The pill is (poorly) photographed below. I have mailed Moda about this and he has not replied yet but he is a good guy so he will take care of it, I'm sure.
image.jpg

Vals only last about an hour and half on me anywho :/ but no i haven't tried them perhaps it's a di formula been being from india and all, not really sure

I ordered some from him on 25/02 and some nitr@z on 27/02. Will share my opinions on them. /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I have received 100 blistered d-i-a-z-e-p-a-m from Moda (e-mail section). When taken, I definitely feel benzo effects. However, the effects do not last as long as val's do (I have no tolerance at the moment so I'm pretty sure) and more importantly, there is really no taste of diaz when I let the pill melt under my tongue, when I bite it or even lick it after cutting it in half. It does not taste chemical at all. This is really strange because I really feel that there is a benzo-like substance but it really is not diaz.

Does anyone has a clue which substance feels like benzo but does not taste chemical at all? Does anyone ever took Moda's vals? The pill is (poorly) photographed below. I have mailed Moda about this and he has not replied yet but he is a good guy so he will take care of it, I'm sure.
image.jpg
Every Val I've recieved from that person Said D10 and were blue .That was a few months back though I just bulked up every month..Now I'm curious because it's about that time .B.b.

Oohhh etiz is white and round, good call johnnog. Like bizkit said, all of modas vals previously were blue and i think d10. Gyre, did you order these domestically or from India sweetie?

I have the same exact ones from MM that I received recently and have taken 1/2 and had no reason to think they were anything but diaz.  The brand looks to be Biochem Pharm aceuticals and came from India.  It also says Biopose 10 and also says Spectrum a division of Biochem. Exp. 2016.  I think they are the real deal.

On the blisters it also says Diaz-e-pam Tablets IP

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to Moda. He will not sell them anymore. No diaz. Taste ist. Impossible

They came blistered and seemed legit. I don't recall the inscription but there was no indication that something was wrong. However, the blister was very weak and I could literally peal the plastic off the blister. Thats when I thought they where cloned. That wouldn't be a problem if they were cloned diaz. However, after testing several times (my girlfriend too), when have never ever tasted a chemical substance, at least no diaz. The effects were strong and came in an hour and went in an hour. I contacted Moda and I guess I am not the first one to complain, because he immediately said he wouldn't sell them anymore. There will be domestic vals in a month he said.

He offerd me free stuff, but I declined because I don't want him to think I am ripping him off. 

That's weird Gyre, the blisters on mine are hard and firm and I had to cut with scissors to get one out.

That's weird Gyre, the blisters on mine are hard and firm and I had to cut with scissors to get one out.
That's weir indeed. I guess Moda has been ripped off partialy. He received good vals and bad vals. Mine are real crap. And it hurts to say, because I am a really big fan of Moda. They went in the tras can but I kept one maybe for testing in future.

They came blistered and seemed legit. I don't recall the inscription but there was no indication that something was wrong. However, the blister was very weak and I could literally peal the plastic off the blister. Thats when I thought they where cloned. That wouldn't be a problem if they were cloned diaz. However, after testing several times (my girlfriend too), when have never ever tasted a chemical substance, at least no diaz. The effects were strong and came in an hour and went in an hour. I contacted Moda and I guess I am not the first one to complain, because he immediately said he wouldn't sell them anymore. There will be domestic vals in a month he said.

He offerd me free stuff, but I declined because I don't want him to think I am ripping him off.
Moda will prolly give you free extras on your order anyway

I know him way too well.....lol!

Thanks for letting us all know about this, Gyre. =)

I'd asked him the brand of the d*@z and when it seemed like an unfamiliar brand, I googled it, didn't hear good things, so I passed it.

But as Cat said, you've handled it brilliantly, there's no way MM would intentionally rip off his customers. I've only dealt with him a handful of times, but from what I can tell, he does care about his customers, and I'm sure he will make it up to you, even if you don't ask for it!

Once again, thanks for the detailed report and for giving us the head's up! Shame that we have to worry about dodgy meds, though... =(

As for what it could be, I'm not sure it's etizol*m. I know of two indian manufacturers, and one makes oblong pink tablets, the other makes small round blue ones. But there may be another manufacturer I'm not aware of. Bizarre stuff.

I'd asked him the brand of the d*@z and when it seemed like an unfamiliar brand, I googled it, didn't hear good things, so I passed it.

But as Cat said, you've handled it brilliantly, there's no way MM would intentionally rip off his customers. I've only dealt with him a handful of times, but from what I can tell, he does care about his customers, and I'm sure he will make it up to you, even if you don't ask for it!

Once again, thanks for the detailed report and for giving us the head's up! Shame that we have to worry about dodgy meds, though... =(

As for what it could be, I'm not sure it's etizol*m. I know of two indian manufacturers, and one makes oblong pink tablets, the other makes small round blue ones. But there may be another manufacturer I'm not aware of. Bizarre stuff.
He's a good Guy,we have done a lot of business.I asked about the GG Clones and everyone's concern ..We talked like we do he knew my B -Day Was coming up ..All out the blue I get A tracking # and a :-) face ...50 GGz showed up and they were up to my standards ..MM WILL take care of ANY PROBLEMS.He's a cool Business guy with a Since of humour.

B.b.

He's a good Guy,we have done a lot of business.I asked about the GG Clones and everyone's concern ..We talked like we do he knew my B -Day Was coming up ..All out the blue I get A tracking # and a :-) face ...50 GGz showed up and they were up to my standards ..MM WILL take care of ANY PROBLEMS.He's a cool Business guy with a Since of humour.

B.b.
Agree! I thought I was special to him but it seems he is that friendly and interested in anyone. Where are those kind people here in the west of the wolrd? :-)) hehehe

image.jpg

N!trazepam AKA M0gadon comes to mind. Might be totally wrong, M0gadon just come to mind as it gives that 'benzo' feeling very well & the majority WILL feel M0gadon I believe.

Etiz0lam I high doubt because that wont give you a benzo like feeling I don't think.. Etiz0lam mixed M0gadon perhaps? And god knows what else..I mean throw a little D0xylamine in the mix and there's your sedative relaxation effect..

As member Gyre said, India.

. I know of two indian manufacturers, and one makes oblong pink tablets, the other makes small round blue ones. But there may be another manufacturer I'm not aware of. Bizarre stuff.
The manufacturer is Spectrum a division of Biochem

I have had contact with Moda a lot. He has hiven me a refund for the diaz and stops selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back