Mojoerising

Mojoerising

I've searched for ketamine online and had few responses but starting to feel very suspicious,  it coming U.K from U.S one vendor is just a email I did as advised n asked send me picture with my email, he asking for money gram 230 fir minimum 10, powder form,  other site which is tradexshop asking 150 British 5 vials n delivery,  I scared these are all scams.  They is a site called anona pharm that dosent have a minimum order.  Also saw one in Holland,  the one guy sent me pics seems be helpful n not offended that I'm weary of scam,  dose anyone know if this is all just a scam,  it alot cash n never delt with Internet, and are bitcoins safe I don't understand how to purchase n use.  As my old mam use say when something seems to good be true it usually is x first time on.  Don't know if allowed put email name down see if anyone can help.  Found ketamine a great help every couple days with ocd n anxiety but small town n rather not have anyone knowing,  any one know of any trusted sources online even in the UK. Thanks guys,  if they just let test one see if quality n if arrive but minum order 10 

If you are just picking sites off the Internet then you will surely be scammed. We have one vendor who carries this, but I don't know if they are a solid bet either as they have been having some issues lately. Using the search function will probably bring up some answers, but don't throw your money away on random sites as 99% are scams.

I did warn you of this Mojoerising, I was under the impression you had ordered from one of these places, so I'm glad you haven't. 2earls is spot on though, we cannot account for any "vendors" outwith this site, but your old mam had it spot on!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back