Money.....

Dr.Dano

is the root of all evil todayyyyy and the name of a song by Pink Floyd which I'm sure we've all heard before lol. But absolutely love these guys. PF hit the nail on the head with this song and what money is. I wish we weren't all so dam dependent on it tho ?

Money has been the root to all evil for a long time ever since the "oldest profession is Prostitution." but there is also Fishing being equally as old of an "oldest profession in the world" lol. 

That being said I do live from Pay Cheque to Pay Cheque being a person who is on Disability Payments Once at the start of each Month I get like after paying Rent 6K in Canadian Dollars which 1$ U.S. is 1.30$ Canadian... the U.S. currency has been ridiculously worth far more than Canadian currency ever since 2015ish and hasn;t changed when normally it stays around the same or sometimes the U.S. will go lower one time our Canadian Dollar was worth 1.40$ Per 1$ U.S. if that was the Case I would be Donating 100$ to this place in a Heart Beat or even if the currency for U.S. was equivalent like it normally is I would of Donated more than the measly 20 U.S. Dollars since that is 30 Canadian which I would of liked to of made a 30 U.S. Donation to DBG instead of just 20 U.S. but I simply can't afford it.

If some bad were to happen to make my situation worse than it is or if they cut me off my Cheques while they "investigate my Disability claim". I got friend who have had Disability Cheques stopped coming because "they might be faking it" when they are literally dragging one foot on the ground as they struggle to walk with one working foot since my friend's neuralgia from a brain something that caused half his body to basically be in complete pain mainly in his foot though he describes the pain as the best way to explain it is shingles and he wants to "cut his damn foot off!" I told him "you would just be left with a stump on your leg that is equally as painful as your foot was" it sucks I feel for the guy since it ruined his Life he used to be construction worker etc. 

People on Disability need WAY MORE money than what they are receiving from it especially with inflation I got 1.5% increase A.K.A. 20$ Canadian which is like 15 U.S. increase in my overall Monthly Income Cheques which does literally nothing not even a drop in the bucket of help like moisture residue left over from a drop in the bucket lol. 

No it's not that much if I made a typo or typed somee wrong to make that impression my bad. I do think that "Not understanding is the root to all HATRED!" if you  truly think about it. Like religion "I don't understand how they could believe in such a thing" for example or some like and they call "unconditional love" for a reason. Since just because we don't understand or agree with somee people we know we still love them in despite of this.

Just a thought that's been on my mind recently.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back