Moonshiners

If you want a good laugh watch thiis show... Reality TV at it's greatest! LOL

"If you love your cuntry ya gatta love moonshine" Tickle for president.... hahahahaha

LOVE this show. Been watching since the first season. Speaking of this show, TWO NEW SHOWS come on in an hour. TWO hours of these rednecks! lol. :P

Show is hilarious. Tickle is always buzzed. It always available around here in the carolinas. I have a few bottles around just for fun, have to be careful shit will knock you on your ass.

How bout that moonshine Chef?? I was born and raised in the Carolina's and on my on my mom's side they were moonshiners is her family...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this show! Been watching since night 1 of the first season. If you get the chance watch Popcorn Sutton's The Last Run I belive its on youtube. That is a great documentry! Had me laughing the whole time. Popcorn was such a legend!

It's entertaining for sure but lets look at things realistically. How many people are going to let you film them while they perform illegal activities and don't mind their faces being shown to the world? At best it may be a re-creation of moonshining.

At any rate it's better than watching every Tom, Dick and Harry destroy the earth to find gold. Worst of all is Bamazon, where they are using hydraulic mining in the middle of the Amazon. At least in Alaska there are mining officials who make sure plans are in place to cause the least destruction. But to go to another country were rules are lax and take advantage... I hate those people are from my neck of the woods.

Back on topic, those people on Moonshiners do have a lot of skill and are willing to work hard. But again I find the whole concept hard to believe. At least on Drugged and Drugs Inc they hide their face and alter their voice. It too could just be re-creating, but I find it easier to swallow, so to speak. I mean I personally find drugs a lot easier to swallow than alcohol. And I've had some bad drug after effects, but nothing like my worst hangover. Well, maybe I spoke too soon. After recalling some withdrawals I've had maybe a hangover isn't too bad. I've never used alcohol long enough to be dependent, but I've seen some people going through DT's who looked as miserable as one could be. I suppose the effects of getting dependent on anything and withdrawing is awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back