More European e-mail vendors

Kashking

I can't express how lucky I feel to be a part of this site and how much it has helped me. my personal opinion and from my experiences I favor the European email vendors. Don't get me wrong the vendors on here are extremely good but I would like to see what other European private vendors have to offer.

Hi there @Kashking 

It would be nice to have more European Vendors here at DBG but we have

a decent enough selection IMHO.  As the Community is growing all the time,

maybe we will find some if there out there. You can tell the demand is rising

when you see vendors not take any-more customers on board because they

simply can't meet the demand.

If you know of anyone wanting to offer there services here, then feel free to

contact @2earls , @PTFC or @Admin as they will have to go through a 

pretty rigorous vetting process behind closed doors before been allowed to

operate as a Vendor on these boards.

Regards,  T. 

Hi there @Kashking 

It would be nice to have more European Vendors here at DBG but we have

a decent enough selection IMHO.  As the Community is growing all the time,

maybe we will find some if there out there. You can tell the demand is rising

when you see vendors not take any-more customers on board because they

simply can't meet the demand.

If you know of anyone wanting to offer there services here, then feel free to

contact @2earls , @PTFC or @Admin as they will have to go through a 

pretty rigorous vetting process behind closed doors before been allowed to

operate as a Vendor on these boards.

Regards,  T. 
So the reason why we have less than 20 verified vendors is that only shops who are willing to support the forum may be featured? Are you kidding me? I pay for this content, I demand an unbiased and as complete as possible shop overview!

I can't express how lucky I feel to be a part of this site and how much it has helped me. my personal opinion and from my experiences I favor the European email vendors. Don't get me wrong the vendors on here are extremely good but I would like to see what other European private vendors have to offer.
I fully agree with you. There should be a lot more vendors, and of course also European vendors, in the RC shops section which currently is a joke at best. I will try to add one new vendor that I have already dealt with successfully, every week but I mostly know the usual suspects, the well-known shops. If more of us get involved we could certainly build the best RC shops overview of all.

I wouldn't know how to discover email only vendors, I can't afford placing a test order, everytime someone leaves his contact details on a forum...

@tellme It’s a *vetting* process, not a fee they have to pay. I don’t know all the  details of the process, but my understanding is that the moderators of DBG have some longtime members test out the prospective new vendor by making some test orders.

When the poster above said vendors have to undergo a vetting process before they are allowed to sell here, I’m guessing they just mean that any random person can’t post their contact info in the vendor threads claiming to be a vendor. Scammers try that all the time. 

It’s not a question of vendors needing to “support” the forum if they want to vend here. It’s a question of vendors needing to be legitimate(not scammers), and live up to a bare minimum of quality, service, reliability, and general sanity(the latter having been an issue lately). In an industry where scammers run rampant, a vetting process is crucial. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@LunaLovegood Thank you for this info, I feel a lot better now. My first thought would be a user-driven verification of reliable vendors. And also that we mention bad habits some shops are known for. Predator-RC, for example are sometimes good, sometimes nothing seems to work at all. They even scammed me once. That didn't stop me from ordering with them again, because they sometimes offer outstanding products for little money. Such a shop would not pass a vetting process, but we could still have a thread for the shop in which we explain that they sometimes forget to ship or that they sell almost inactive Etizolam pellets. 

I am new to this forum, but so far, the crowd here seems to be respectable and seriously acting to me. I think we could rely on user's experiences.

Well, we will see. For starters, I will try to add shops in the shops suggestion thread.

Thanks for explaining the process to me again!

Have a happy day ☺️

Last edited:
@tellme sometimes more “serious acting” than others. When certain substances are involved... uhm, sometimes rationality can take a backseat lol. And lots of us are self-medicating for various mental disorders to begin with 🤪... but that said, I love this forum and its community. There are plenty of great people here. 

To your point about predator RC: I don’t have any say in policy here, I’m just a regular member like you. But I suspect that Admin doesn’t have a section like you suggested(for vendors that have mixed reputations) for several reasons. First is this. Shills are everywhere. And not only intentional, paid shills. A lot of people here consider their favorite vendor to be like their religion or their mother. MUST BE DEFENDED TO THE DEATH! If you read through the old blacklist and locked threads(something I highly recommend you do, it’s quite educational), you will find that there are ALWAYS people willing to defend a vendor who starts scamming. People always say “well I personally had a good experience” and that trumps whatever negative reviews they see. 

Secondly, pretend you’re Admin. The vendors who are listed on this site profit MASSIVELY from it, to the point where they often have trouble keeping up with all the business. If you are Admin(the fellow who runs this site), do you want scammers and other unethical businesses profiting massively off your site? I would not. This is an invitation for members to get ripped off. “A half rotten onion is a rotten onion”, and a vendor that screws over 15% of their customers is still shitty and unethical, regardless of how happy the other 85% are.

I also gather that Admin had to delete all the contact info from vendors in the blacklist sections, because people(fools) were trying to buy from vendors in the blacklist section. Vendors get blacklisted for a reason, and it isn’t simply because they got one or two negative reviews. Usually there is a clear pattern of scamming, even if they don’t scam literally every customer. 

In any case, it’s ultimately Admin’s call, we mere mortals can debate and speculate, but it isn’t our choice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@LunaLovegood You are right, such a section does not even exist yet. I will try to add a couple of stores in the next weeks and maybe ask the admins for a new section that could fill the void between super reliable and relatively unknown ;-)

I am not talking about shops that would intentionally scam customers. To give you an example: From the day they started, get-rc.to were being accused of being scammers. Hundreds of people have repeated these accusations on several forums, there are even shop lists that explicitly warn from ordering with them. I ordered with them several times and they indeed turned out to be a bit chaotic (stock on their website was not up to date, they once sent the wrong product, sometimes they would not reply to emails for weeks, ...)  - but they would  try to make up for it: One time they sent me a Christmas present, another time they sent me 50 instead of the 10 grams I had ordered. They once doubled an order and one time they sent me something without even noticing me beforehand. And most important: They had access to labs other vendors could only dream of. Some of their products were sensational. With my last order, a product was missing and they refuse to reship it for free. But if I pay for shipping, they will probably add an extra. Then we would be even again, I'd say. Such a service might not be for everyone, but The Real RC sometimes sells inactive or mislabeled substances and is still considered reliable, only because they offer same-day-shipping and their support team answers quickly. I think you might miss out on something good if you stick with the few shops that seem reliable like a Swiss watch. The inactive substances I received from TRRC had cost me more than these 40 Euros the said to be less reliable shop wants for a reship...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back