Most functional RC stims?

Icarus4the27club

Obviously different strokes for different folks as far as how they like to function.

I take 1-2mg of Dexedrine per day for concentration (add) and energy. I've recently tried 2-FMA and have been very impressed so far.

I've also been looking at nootropics, any other suggestions?

Obviously different strokes for different folks as far as how they like to function.

I take 1-2mg of Dexedrine per day for concentration (add) and energy. I've recently tried 2-FMA and have been very impressed so far.

I've also been looking at nootropics, any other suggestions?
Where'd you get your 2FM@ from? I recently had some (pink-purplish granules from TRC) and was very disappointed.

I used a cathinone from Europachem.eu , 3-MMC and it was quite strong. Try it out

2 fma is certainly my favorite - but here are some other options to look into -

4f mph is certainly functional and long lasting if researched orally and in small doses. I’ve yet to experience any of the compulsive redosing  or distracting euphoria I’ve read about online but that’s probably because I never research more than 10 or 15 mg max twice a day, spaced at least 6 hours apart (I have high stim tolerance, I recommend starting closer to 4 or 5 mg first thing in the morning in case you’re sensitive to it’s longevity. 

I can t recommend the following combo as a permanent replacement for Dexedrine but in my experience it’s provided a happy alternative to add meds and was seemingly well tolerated by my body taken 1-3 days in a row.

(these are my total daily dosages, which vary according to the level of work l have that day, keep in mind my large stim tolerance)

50-150 mg modafinil,

10-25 micrograms 1pL (I find this is necessary to counteract the loss of empathy and creative thought I experience on moda, also provides a little euphoria and motivation) 

25-75 mg phenylpiracetam if needed (this relatively low dose seems to potentiate certain focus properties of the mixture, any more of it causes severe anxiety inme), small amounts of caffeine of course,

and about 1-2 mg etizolam to counteract the anxiety of modafinil and the disorientation that 1p can sometimes cause.

All taken little by little throughout the day until around 2, at which point I stop researching anything other than etiz if needed and cannabis which is a given in my lifestyle 💖

From what I read 2-FM@ BUT BE VERY CAREFUL! It is 2-FMA just like regular MA which google the Full Drug Name if you don't know what MA means. THEY BOTH Release Ser0t0nin not to same degree as say M - DEE - M@ or any of the @PBs B3nz0fur@nz but it releases enough that if you used it weekly even I bet your going to have on top of say horrible bodily issues and Depression and Ser0t0nin regulates sleep, appetite and mood among many many other bodily processes.

At most don't use 2-FMA but I just Read one W3bs1t3 say it is very focusing and not at all euph0r1c and mainly just makes you h@ppy and able to f0cus so I would use it at the MAX for Me out of Safety concerns like every 30 D@ys preferably less for Me even at once a Month I would be worried maybe using some 5-H-T-P which is Over the Counter so you can g3t it anywhere. 

@Idaknowbetter   Lol probably  more hoops than  worth the hassle honestly.

It’s a pretty good combo at least as far as motivation and depression treatment goes (if not as effective for pure focus) - and some of the components are easy to obtain - but this method only gets researched when devoid of the regular add solutions and happen to have all the aforementioned ingredients in the lab

Also should mention my lab responds really wonderfully to low dose ly$erg@m1de$ which is not a given for everyone

Also*also probably take a choline supplement with p-piracetam and most nootropics- most things I read say it’s necessary for full absorption and best effects profile - maybe tho  I was just reading choline supplement ads lol 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
2-fma and 4f-mph are likely you best bets. There are also nootropics like fl-modafinil, modafinil, adrafinil ect. Some of them may be scheduled in your area, always do your research.

Try IPH. The most clean and functional RC stem I’ve tried. You won’t get any mood lift though, you’ll just be able to stay on task.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back