Moving From Silkroad To Dbg

well I moved over hereto avoid prices on SR that keep going up and up and up I came here to look for some much needed price relief.  I am glad to be here and welcome any knowledge I can gain and give on what I might know.  Anyways thanks for letting me in, I appreciate it. Seriously from what I have read this is a community and I like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to DBG. While we're glad to have you, your price comment concerns me somewhat. Markets tend to be efficient, and price follows demand, regardless of the marketplace. Whether or not you find pricing relief depends on what you're looking for. Just trying to set proper expectations going in. Best of luck.....

there are still good deals to be found on SR, BUT you have to be willing to Finalize you order before recieving, which is equal to sending Western Union and Hoping it shows, also order from the other side of the world i.e. India, Pakistan  SUCKS!!!! I want to find a good solid benzo source that's delivery isn't 30+ days, I tried AMC.com as my first order from DBG, so hopefully that works out.  Thanks for the  welcome Jewbacca, I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Topshop,

Welcome to DGB. Im sure you will find tons of useful information here and feel free to contribute any time. We are a friendly community here and try to look out for each other. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Happy Memorail Day,

Chef

Welcome.........

There are refreshments served at 5pm Pacific time at your nearest Shoutbox Bar & Grill.

Welcome.........

There are refreshments served at 5pm Pacific time at your nearest Shoutbox Bar & Grill.
You profile picture! Love it! This, Breakfast Club.. whats next? lol

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back