moving to a new place and i need to....

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
so anyway i am moving next week, and was wondering wtf should i do about packing my goods , hide them in clothes?? , buy a bogus item at walmart and open the box and than reseal it for transport, the drive from the old place to the new place isn't that far, but the chance's are always there, i can get on the highway from where i am at and exit where the new place is and i can get to the new place within min's, from exiting the highway but the RISK is always there'

aaah :/ i was thinking about just hiding it with my clothes as a move... since there will be allot of junk in the car anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drive carefully and unless you are transporting bulk, you have nothing to worry about. Oh and check out all lights are working.

yOu can't hide it underneath your gas cover. You can also hide it inside your lights. There are 110,000 places where you going to hide things other than within your belongings when you are moving. I fink hiding it beneath your headlight covers is the best idea since you can travel during the day and should not need to use your lights at all

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an Evo VIII i just sold, but what i would do is in the trunk if u pop it on each side of the inside of the trunk to the right and let (by the taillights but inside the trunk) theres these rectangle box panels. If you open the right side one up, its my Front Mount Intercooler canister. It's basically a useless feature for my car, but because its turboed and has an intercooler, i had a button that would spray cold water on hot days onto my intercooler (like a radiator, a Front mount intercooler (FMIC for short) would be the thing u see in someone's bumper that looks like a radiator..With two small nozzles that would spray water into my intercooler, thus the pipes running to my turbo that run in and out the other side of my intercooler would lower temp's....anyway, my trunk had the 2g water tank..... I would just always remove the tank, drop said items (and bro believe me..they would FALL to my floorboard..... i remember the first time i dropped a 2k order from (doesnt matter) of ksalols, i dropped it and was like !!! ohhhh fuck!! But at this time i never removed the water tank.. I just like dropped the basebal bag worth BEHIND it, thinking it would like just get stuck if i forced it halfway down the back of the water canister which like i said, was mounted with no extra room inside of a carpet cubby in my trunk on the right side, like it was a carpet door... You opened the carpet door on the side inside the trunk, and exposed the water canister, which was like idk, 2 gallon jugs of water sized, just a little more awkward sitting/looking. So, i thought i could just squeeze the hell out of my baseball of kslols by pulling the mini tank forward and sitting down the high quantity like halfway down and letting go, and it would sit back and hold my shit...well, it fell, and fell straight to the floor board.. I freaked. Hadn't even taken one yet, just got it out the box i sent elsewhere and was just driving it home 25 miles away..

So, i go to Auto Zone and ask for tools, tell them i placed $10 grand inside of the car because i couldn't trust my room mates with all that cash from a late night car sale the night before and it hit my floor board...They (2 guys) actually sat for a good 30 mins in the parking lot, taking the entire little water tank out and the assembly it took forever. as soon as they pulled it out i reached in and got itand stuffed it in my pocket before they saw. Gave them both $20 or $50 (it was a long time ago i dont remember) and thanked them.

Ever since, i learned to do it on my own, and took a good hour out of my day to remove it, place everything down in the floorboard, (could fit 100k of any pill type down there, probably more like 250k).....Always safe and sound. Have taken the front and rear bumper off of a car and used HQ materials to store (what makes the difference) in packages across the front edge to edge of the front and rear bumper. Fit about 90-110lbs approx worth of material including packaging and stuff to hold everything else nicely in place. Did that twice and drove a good 12 hours doing it.

The worst is when the work is just sitting out in your pocket/glovebox/etc places your just not prepared and would be fucked. Take 10 minutes, think, then take 30-60 mins and just feel as thoughh ur not paranoid or wasting ur day away, but feel as if its real and your possibly saving your entire life by considering the safety is #1 priority and factor and is mandatory for survival!

BOL brother

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back