Mr Galls knocking on the door to DBG house!

MrGalls

Hey DBG Guys & Gals,

I'm a happy guy from the UK and I have just opened your door, wiped my feet and sat down on your sofa.  I hope that you are all well??  I have read the forum rules/need to knows and to prove so, this post will go into the mod queue I am informed.

I'm assuming that this house is one with no strong moralist presence and as such I can tell you that I am not needing meds for physical relief.  I suffer from OCD and I find that chemical intervention eases a poorly head.  I am searching primarily for opEates (Oxy and Hcodone prob).  I have just recovered from a Dr led  eight year prescription Loraz. addiction and am going nowhere near benzo's again, there is at times a need to still shift my thinking tho and I no longer drink alcohol, so them the meds.  Otherwise I've been known to first explode and then implode.  I no longer wish to buy from the man in the street because I no longer wish to associate with these peeps and I have promised someone that I Love that I will no longer do so.  

I am just about to donate and I would like some reassurance that as I am in the UK (England), I will still find that which I seek, no further information is necessary other than that the mex/sy section holds the answers to what ails me and that a journey over the Atlantic to my Country is one that vendors can and do make (the delights that they vend, anyway).  

I have been a member previously, when the site was the same colour as a nineteen-eighties' Sainsbury, brown and orange and yellow.  It looks a great deal more welcoming now.  I hope that I can be friends with you all and should I put a foot out of place then please tell me, respectfully if possible and I will remove said foot!  Thank You fellow DBGERS, be excellent to each other!!  

Mr Galls,

Hey DBG Guys & Gals,

I'm a happy guy from the UK and I have just opened your door, wiped my feet and sat down on your sofa.  I hope that you are all well??  I have read the forum rules/need to knows and to prove so, this post will go into the mod queue I am informed.

I'm assuming that this house is one with no strong moralist presence and as such I can tell you that I am not needing meds for physical relief.  I suffer from OCD and I find that chemical intervention eases a poorly head.  I am searching primarily for opEates (Oxy and Hcodone prob).  I have just recovered from a Dr led  eight year prescription Loraz. addiction and am going nowhere near benzo's again, there is at times a need to still shift my thinking tho and I no longer drink alcohol, so them the meds.  Otherwise I've been known to first explode and then implode.  I no longer wish to buy from the man in the street because I no longer wish to associate with these peeps and I have promised someone that I Love that I will no longer do so.  

I am just about to donate and I would like some reassurance that as I am in the UK (England), I will still find that which I seek, no further information is necessary other than that the mex/sy section holds the answers to what ails me and that a journey over the Atlantic to my Country is one that vendors can and do make (the delights that they vend, anyway).  

I have been a member previously, when the site was the same colour as a nineteen-eighties' Sainsbury, brown and orange and yellow.  It looks a great deal more welcoming now.  I hope that I can be friends with you all and should I put a foot out of place then please tell me, respectfully if possible and I will remove said foot!  Thank You fellow DBGERS, be excellent to each other!!  

Mr Galls,
Well done lol! Welcome Mr. Galls, just make a donation and you can have un hindered access to the SY Mexican section.

Things can change fast, see ya around

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Mr Galls, unfortunately the Mexican section is useless for you due to your location like me, they do not send across the ocean. It's not impossible to find what you are looking for though. 

Hello Kal, Hello PTFC.  Thank You both for your warm greetings and the info which you have given me.  PTFC, I am a bit befuddled with your honest answer to my question. Can I ask why this is PTFC?  Is it just too hard for a Mexican pharmacy to get parcels into the UK because of the eagle eye of Customers or has it get something to do with the price of delivery or that's there's some sort of legal problem?  Perhaps they are leaving themselves open to accusations of smuggling etc?

Kal, I have read some of your posts when you've been helping others in the OpEate withdrawal section, well done my friend, your advice was spot-on and helping others shows a healthy benevolence and kindness.  And Thank You PTFC for informing me of the issue.  I have to ask and I am bearing in mind the rules of the forum here.  Can you perhaps point me in the right direction without directly supplying me with a specific pharmacy or link to a pharmacy?  I'm  asking you here in a public forum because I can't PM yet and I want to show that I am aware of conducting myself in a responsible and diligent manner with regards to the rules of the forum.

I am still going to donate, my debit card doesn't work however and I am going to need to borrow a family member's credit card.  I assume that this is OK with Admin, I will give my screen name as well to keep things as uncomplicated as possible.  Thanks to all you peeps, for allowing me to introduce myself, please continue to reply, it would be fantastic to converse with anyone who likes the cut of my gib about anything really (within the guidelines). I love a good chinwag.  So please, introduce yourselves to me when you have finished reading this and tell me about yourselves!!

Mr Galls,.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back