Mr wuds

Wudstak88

Hello everyone 

I have just signed up to this site but I'm a long time online buyer..

I have just arranged some benzos via starlite but they never gave me the account details to pay via money gram 

Is there anyone that can help me out so I can pay today and don't have to wait on them emailing me back with the very last detail needed 

Only reason  I am asking is because I have run out of benzos and I have been prescribed them for 3/4 years and been taking them for 10 at least

The doctor has been reducing my prescription every month and I just can't drop the amount he is wanting me to drop right now due to anxiety .. I have had many problems recently which I can't fix .. it will just take time and they will sort themselves out , 

Due to previous addictions the doctor won't give me anymore .. I'm due to get my top up in a week so I'm not doing too bad .. it's not like I have rattled a month's worth in a week.  It's just been maybe 1 or 2 more than I'm meant to take every couple of days...

If there is anyone on this site that could help me out with a small amount I would be in their debt for ever ... as I'm starring to panic now.... I can get street blues on but my brother died from street blues a year ago so I don't touch them now.

I know it's bad form asking for a favour and help in my first post, but I know there will be people on this site that know exactly how bad I'm going to be over the weekend, and if I seen someone needing help myself and I could help them out, i would as I wouldn't wish benzo withdrawal on my worst enemy!!

I ended up having a drink tonight just to be able to leave the house that's how bad it is right now 

I'm ranting on right now  so I do apologise 

Thank you very much and I look forward to being part of a forum again, as I have been a member of various forums for years now I usually go under the name woody88 or wudstak88 I'm sure someone will have used the orher forums I am a member of..

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't a way to pay any vendor without a bill or the method of payment. You picked a good vendor but it's going to be a long wait. For me it takes over a month, in the meantime see your doctor and tell him about what sounds like horrible anxiety and hopefully he helps you.  If not then try a new doctor. If your doctor won't help you then fire him and move on. It's their basic job to help people. Personally I went threw five doctors and none believed in helping the patient, the sixth one is helpful. You have to be your own advocate. Why go back to a doctor that won't help you? So they take your money and not care to help you, good luck and welcome here 

Thanks mate . I thought i had replied ...musta been the mogz the doctor gave me as a gunned a good 4 when I got them ..

I actually just went into my doctors and told him the absolute truth.  And this doctor for me has always been really hard and unhelpful but I actually realised why this time.

I told him that since been dropped to 4mg of diazapam I felt like I had just been taken off them altogether and was missing college for the sake of anxiety that I have delt with for years .. I then said that I have 4 weeks left all I need to do is get stuck in and then I can take a week off and rattle (Scottish detox ;)  l)

He then said Mr Smith you know more about these drugs than I ever will I understand you used to be involved with the distribution of a great deal of them.

So I just said well yeah.  Iv changed and the reason for taking pams and the likes had nothing to do with getting high or an addiction.

I have been taking these for years and years and I don't take them every day I'll have a large amount one night the kids are away or I'm just going straight to bed .. I'll fall  into a deep sleep and wake up feeling a million dollars .. I'll then maybe have 2 a couple of days later .. And this works for me.

That's what I do and it works 

He then said well what do you need?

I said due to the build up and recent life problems I need something with a longer half life had a decent amount for a month..

He said would you not rather 50mg of Diaz 

I said no for the obv add reasons and explained that that amount of callum everyday is exsisive and would just make me high ... his eyes lit up and he started writing my prescription.

My order has now arrived 2 weeks for the UK from jim 

Excellent service from both the doctor and our email friend and now I'm sorted anxiety wise till way after summer 

And I finally think that now can stop my subby .. thanks for your help it would have taken me at least a week longer to go into the doctor and today I couldn't have achieved 3 weeks works of assessments in a 6 hour stunt 

VVery pleased with the service from Kim I don't know why anyone would complain 5* 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back