Music Videos with strong unexplainable meanings.

VII

This thread will be dedicated to music videos that have a strong yet hard to explain or unexplained meanings behind them. You may share your finds and perhaps answer/discuss other peoples finds that they cannot find the meaning to. 

Example:

I'm not fully sure what this music video is trying to say exactly, there's bound to be a meaning behind it but there's so many theory's that have been thrown around and I've yet to find a real meaning behind the video. Any ideas?

Feel free to share yours aswell! 

All content used in this thread belongs to the original owners of this content. We do not own or claim ownership of this content, these are posted for educational purposes only. 

I love the animation in this video. The meaning? I imagine there are as many ideas as people have imagination. I think the hero saved the world from some apocalyptic disaster (like global warming or something ), with his magical squishy vegetation hand. The evil sarcophagus spitting sugar cubes represents the polluting corporations and the government's destroying our planet.

Well that was fun!

Reactions: VII
I love the animation in this video. The meaning? I imagine there are as many ideas as people have imagination. I think the hero saved the world from some apocalyptic disaster (like global warming or something ), with his magical squishy vegetation hand. The evil sarcophagus spitting sugar cubes represents the polluting corporations and the government's destroying our planet.

Well that was fun!
Interesting speculation, I was under the impression seeing there was an evil object above earth shooting these what I can only describe as sugar cubes that contained a tomb similar to the ones Pharaoh's were buried in. With that said, it might be about fighting for peace on earth - due to the ending having a very peaceful outcome after all the disaster that was occurring the...man? I guess you could call it fought the evil...thing? in space to stop what was going on to bring peace on earth. I assume showing that one single individual can do more to assist with the world being a better place.

This is only my speculation, however maybe you're right about the apocalyptic disaster portion of it. Would make sense, however none the less it's very difficult to explain such a thing. I wish the authors would bluntly state what the meaning behind the video is.

Perhaps you know of one that can be discussed as well? You seem to have a good taste in music, not saying this particular video was in your taste or not that I will never know but I do know based on the general music threads you do indeed have a good taste in music which can only lead to videos with strong meanings behind them - some practically hard to explain or unexplainable. 

November Rain. Have no idea what it means, but i remember it was pretty awesome. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back